Increased Attack (Enemy Killed)
Tokagemaru is one of the Sword Weapons in Nioh 2. The Tokagemaru, like all swords, has a good balance between offense and defense, and is a good choice if you aren't sure what sort of Enemies you will be facing. Swords also scale very well with the Heart stat, so if your Build has high Heart, consider using this Weapon type.
A yokai blade recorded in the legends of the Shinetsu region.
The story goes that a certain man wielding this sword set out to defeat the yokai tormenting a village but got himself killed instead. The sword then magically left its sheath on its own and avenged its master by killing all the yokai. The village later endured a great famine which fostered belief that any who come into contact with this sword would be cursed.
Amrita Memories Background:
- All who lay eyes upon my blade…must die!
- You mean to flee? Then you deserve to die!
- You mean to fight? Then you deserve to die!
- You still wield me in battle? You are more fearless than I thought…
- Very well. Wield me, and bring death to those who defy you!
Location: Where to Find Tokagemaru
- Smithing Text: Tokagemaru occasionaly dropped by Saito Yoshitatsu in "The Point of No Return"
- Occasionally Dropped by Otakemaru in Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder
- Dropped by: ??
Materials Needed to Craft Tokagemaru
- Tamahagane x4
- Wood x1
- Lacquer x2
- Bladed Horn x1
Tokagemaru Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
Anyone know what his name means?
The awakening voices for this weapon are as follows: - All who lay eyes upon my blade...must die! - You mean to flee? Then you deserve to die! - You mean to fight? Then you deserve to die! - You still wield me in battle? You are more fearless than I thought... - Very well. Wield me, and bring ruin to those who defy you!