Tsukahara Bokuden is a Boss and Enemy in Nioh 2. Tsukahara Bokuden is a Human that attacks with his sword, Ki Burst and three hit combos and is found in Way of the Warrior – Adept and Way of the Warrior – Veteran misions.
- Tsukahara Bokuden was one of the master swordsman of the Sengoku period, and the founder of the Kashima Shinto style. Born into the house of a Shinto priest, he learned the way if the sword from his father and adoptive father, and eventually left his home as a youth to perfect his skills. He gained great fame in the capital as he defeated numerous renowned swordsmen. With each victory, the number of his disciples grew, and it was said he could be seen with over eighty followers as he made his way throughout the land.
- Bokuden was responsible for teaching swordsmanship to the Governor of Ise Province, Kitabatatake Tomonori, and the shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru, to whom he passed on the secrets his ‘Single Tachi’ style. Despite spending a great deal of his life in duels and battles, it is said that Bokuden has never once been wounded by a blade.
- Despite countless challenges Bokuden remains undefeated. Now, while he wished to return to his hometown to live out his final years in peace, as one born into the household of a Shinto priest, he cannot rest easy as the horrors of war feed the rampant surge of yokai being brought into the world.
Tsukahara Bokuden Locations & Drops
- Found in Mission:
- Drops Soul Core
- Drops Smithing Text: Master Swordsman's Robes
- Drops Smithing Text: Wooden Sword in "Way of the Warrior: Veteran"
- Drops Smithing Text: Bizen Kageyasu in Way of The Warrior: Adept
How to Beat Tsukahara Bokuden
Tsukahara Bokuden Boss Guide:
Tsukahara Bokuden is not different from other normal human enemies that you encounter throughout the game. His only special moves are his Ki Burst and three hit combos.
Try to stay in Mid or High Stance and keep pushing him. Use your Ki pulse to recover and keep attacking him. Once he is out if Ki perform a grapple attack. Keep repeating this until he is defeated.
Attacks & Counters
|Three Hit Combo: He will perform a quick three hit combo while moving forward||You can use your guard or dodge backwards.|
|Ki Burst: He will pefrom a powerful Ki Burst from below||Dodge backwards and then go in to attack.|
Notes & Trivia