Unifier of the Warring States is a Set in Nioh 2. The Unifier of the Warring States Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Unifier of the Warring States Information
Where to find
- Set pieces are obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo.
- Set pieces are occasionally Dropped by Otakemaru in the Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder.
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Child of the Sun's Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Child of the Sun Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Child of the Sun's Helmet - n/a
- Child of the Sun's Cuirass - n/a
- Child of the Sun's Gauntlets - n/a
- Child of the Sun's Waistguard- n/a
- Child of the Sun's Greaves - n/a
- Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro
Notes & Builds
- It is advisable to run at least one light armor piece when running this build; as it is the heaviest armor set in the game (tied with Unrelenting Grasp).
- This build has heavy emphasis on Luck; and can be a viable build when wanting to have as much luck as possible (along with tempered Item/Equipment drop rates and Luck on gear).
- The build pairs very well with Sukunahikona's Grace (an ethereal grace acquired through Sudama rerolls); allowing for easier time to find very rare items like Lapis Lazuli and other weapons/armor to create more builds.
- Despite the Dual Element special effect of the dual swords set piece, it is actually very difficult to rely on these special effects to apply Confusion (a similar issue faced by other dual element weapons); unless going for a fast-hitting attacks like Water Sword. This makes it less viable for elemental application unless the enemy is locked down enough to take multiple hits. Should a build not rely on such, the set dual swords can suffice; freeing the secondary slot for any weapon.