Unrelenting Grasp Set
(2 Items) Life +150
(3 Items) Life Drain (Grapple) 200
(4 Items) Grapple Damage +24%
(5 Items) Damage Taken -5%
(6 Items) Strong Attack Ki Damage +15%
(6 Items +) Finishing Flair A
Unrelenting Grasp is a Set in Nioh 2. The Unrelenting Grasp Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Unrelenting Grasp Information
Where to find
- Drops from: Taira no Kagekiyo
- Smithing Text:
- Craft With:
- 1x Ingot
- 3x Iron Platelet
- 3x Leather Cord
- 1x Bakegani Pincers
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Taira no Kagekiyo's". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Taira no Kagekiyo's Helmet - n/a
- Taira no Kagekiyo's Cuirass- n/a
- Taira no Kagekiyo's Gauntlets- n/a
- Taira no Kagekiyo's Waistguard- n/a
- Taira no Kagekiyo's Greaves- n/a
Notes & Builds
- This provides an extremely large damage damage increase to Grapples. Though any set bonus that gives 24% melee damage or similar can equal this set damage output, this being in the third tier makes it really easy to use with other sets.
- This is the worst set bonus+ to gain Finishing Flair, as it only boosts the damage of strong attacks natively.
- This armor set is the heaviest armor set in the game (tied with Unifier of the Warring States); being heavier than both Mighty Monk and Japan's Bravest.
It's life drain adds nothing to what I already heal from active skill life drain.