Urn Splitter Hatchets
|The Bold and the Boorish|
Urn Splitter Hatchets is one of the Hatchets in Nioh 2. This weapon works in conjunction with the Hatchet Skills skill tree. Hachet weapons scale best with the Skill stat, but also scale from Courage and Stamina. So if your Build has high Skill, consider using this Weapon type.
Urn Splitter Hatchets Description
A pair of hatchets favored by Shibata Katsuie. The Shibata family crest, two wild geese enclosed ina circle, is irlaid on the axe-head.
While under siege, with the water supply to his castle cut off, Katsuie boldy destroyed all of the remaining water urns in the castle and led his men on a one-way surge against their attackers. Knowing that they had nothing to fall back on, the men fought with all their might and came out victorious. From that point onwards the hatchets to be known by their current name.
Location: Where to Find Urn Splitter Hatchets
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Restless Spirits
- Occasionally Dropped by Shibata Katsuie.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Urn Splitter Hatchets is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Urn Splitter Hatchets
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Urn Splitter Hatchets Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.