Vanquisher is a Set in Nioh 2. The Vanquisher Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Where to find
- Drops from:
- Smithing Text: Legendary Shogun's Armor
- Smithing Text: Black Lacquer Long Sword
- Smithing Text: Seer's Bow
- Craft With:
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Legendary Shoguns" Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Legendary Shogun's Helmet - n/a
- Legendary Shogun's Cuirass - n/a
- Legendary Shogun's Gauntlets- n/a
- Legendary Shogun's Waistguard- n/a
- Legendary Shogun's Greaves- n/a
- Seer's Bow
- Black Lacquer Long Sword
Notes & Builds
- It's designed to generically increase melee damage and Ki recovery, enabling an aggressive playstyle. It is the highest amount of melee damage you can get on a set bonus until late in the game, and the majority of it is unconditional.
- You can easily combine the bullseye bonus with other ranged damage based sets.