Warrior of the East Armor
|Set BNS||Warrior of the East's Honor|
Warrior of the East Armor is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Warrior of the East Armor
- Type: Heavy Armor
- Pieces are obtained as a reward and drop in the Sub Mission: Horns on Head Dragonfly in Hand.
- This set can be crafted after providing the Smithing Text: Warrior of the East's Armor to the Blacksmith.
Notes and Tips
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith