Warrior of the West's Honor is a Set in Nioh 2. The Warrior of the West's Honor Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Warrior of the West's Honor Information
Where to find
- Drops from:
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Warrior of the West Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, the armor is called "Warrior of The West Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Warrior of the West Helmet - n/a
- Warrior of the West Cuirass - n/a
- Warrior of the West Gauntlets - n/a
- Warrior of the West Waistguard - n/a
- Warrior of the West Greaves - n/a
- Wave Swimmer
- Warrior of the West Bow
Notes & Builds
- This set bonus provides a large amount of melee damage, though most of it is locked behind Electrifying enemies. Thankfully, the majority of enemies in the game are not immune or even resistant to Lightning, so this isn't a hard condition to fill.
- Melee Damage (No Backstab Bonus) is more likely to reduce your damage than help. The Backstab Damage Multiplier is a massive 64.5% boost to the melee damage, not just to back turned enemies but also enemies that are downed and in a final blow state. It makes draining enemy Ki much worse and ruins your final blow damage, and on top of all that it also disables the bonus for Ranged Weapons, Ninjutsu and Onmyo Magic Spells, though you can circumvent this by using a Yokai Skill on their back. For all that, you gain negligibly more damage than just using a set bonus with Melee damage in it's second tier instead. Ironically, this also makes the Sword the worst weapon to use with this set, as the majority of the melee damage in it's skill tree is Backstab Damage from either Shadow Strike or Sword of Execution.
- At endgame, you also gain Versatility. This does a much better job at increasing your damage, however as a 6 tier set, you don't have many really strong options to mix this with. The best one for five slots remaining would naturally be Grace of Susano, but it is pointless when you already have versatility.