Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig is one of the Dual Swords and a Yokai Weapon in Nioh 2. Dual swords scale very well with the skill stat, so if your Build has high Skill, consider using this Weapon type.
Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig Description
A pair of cursed long and short katana.
Their origins lie in a disciple of the blade, a man who travelled the land seeking to master and perfect the art of swordsmanship. However, he was stricken with illness and passed away, alone and far from home before he was able to achieve his goal. Legend has it that after being ravaged by wind and rain over time, the decaying remnants of the swordsman's body and blade eventually fused together, becoming these cursed swords. It is believed that even now, the swordsman's yearning for perfection in the way of the sword still burn bright within the blades
Amrita Memories Background
- "For now, you must fight. You have yet to master the way of the sword."
- "Should you meet a man, cut him down. Should you meet a demon, cut it down."
- "Should anything stand before me do not waver -cut them down."
- "Cut, cut, and cut some more…only then will you know true peace."
- "I finally see. To seek power is folly-it must come from within… Cut!"
Location: Where to Find Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig
- Dropped by: Imagawa Yoshimoto (Smithing Text), Saito Yoshitatsu (Smithing Tex) and Kamaitachi (Smithing Text)
- Occasionally Dropped by Otakemaru in Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder
Materials Needed to Craft Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig
Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.