Wild Boar Crest Helmet is a Heavy Head Armor in Nioh 2. Head Armor protects the head of the player, and can have varying degrees of quality and level, just like Weapons. In addition, they can provide Toughness bonus, physical, and elemental protection to your character. Heavy Armor, Usually provides better protection, at the cost of movement and dodge speed. Toughness makes you deplete less Ki when Blocking, so if you wish to Block more often, consider wearing Armor that provides more. Usually the heavier Armor the better.
Wild Boar Crest Helmet Description
An unusual helmet said to have been worn by Okabe Motonobu, one of the bravest generals who served the Imagawa clan. The wild boar depicted is that ridden by Marishiten, a goddess who embodies divine fire. Those who have her blessing are believed to be protected from all calamity and misfortune, and will never be wounded on the battlefield, making her widely worshipped by samurai.
Location: Where to Find Wild Boar Crest Helmet
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Imagawa Diehard.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Wild Boar Crest Helmet is presented to the Blacksmith.
- The Smithing Text is dropped in Imagawa Diehard.
Materials Needed to Craft Wild Boar Crest Helmet
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Wild Boar Crest Helmet Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith for more information.