Winds of Ruin
|Mission Type||Online Mission|
Highest Quality Lacquer x5
Winds of Ruin is a Online Mission in Nioh 2. This mission is recommended for level 119, and tasks players with Defeating all the Dojo Masters, one after the other. This mission is unlocked after beating the Main Mission The Blue-eyed Samurai.
Mission Start Text
I hope you haven't gotten rusty after all that sleep. I figured I'd arrange a little something to help shake off the cobwebs. I'm sure you can handle it though, right?
Mission Complete Text
Good to see you're still sharp. You might even have gotten better, in fact. I should have known. Were you even really sleeping? Anyway, it seems we have nothing to worry about, so let's get going.
Winds of Ruin Enemies
- Tsukahara Bokuden
- Sakata Kintoki
- Shisenin Kosen
- Kato Danzo
- Ashikaga Yoshiteru
- Hattori Hanzo
Winds of Ruin Walkthrough
You fight all of the Dojo masters one at a time, in the order listed above. Kintoki uses his Axe movelist, Kosen uses his Kusarigama Movelist, Danzo uses Swift Hawk and his ninjutsu, and Hanzo uses his spear movelist. If you die, you start at the master you were fighting. Defeating Mumyo will end the mission.
They all come from the same spot in the room, so throwing down a Paralytic Groundfire will immediately paralyze them easily.
Winds of Ruin Notes, Notable Loot
- This is the best mission for farming each bosses specific drops:
- The Triumph of Tranquility set/ Smithing Text
- Kintaro set/ Smithing Text
- Master of Illusion set/ Smithing Text
- A Master Swordsman's Power set/ Smithing Text
- Head of the Iga Ninja set/ Smithing Text and Storm of Strikes
- Fleeting Edge
- Any wooden weapon (outside of the dojo missions, this is the only area wooden weapon drop as lootable items) and their smithing texts.
- If you need to farm one boss specifically for the above drops, die once from the boss you want to farm and then quit from the options menu if you don't get what you want, as that will restart you from the last boss you died to.