Wooden Hatchets is one of the Hatchets in Nioh 2. This weapon works in conjunction with the Hatchet Skills skill tree. Hachet weapons scale best with the Skill stat, but also scale from Courage and Magic. So if your Build has high Skill, consider using this Weapon type.
Wooden Hatchets Description
A sturdy oaken practice Hatchets. So hard that it won't break no matter how furiously it connects with an opponent. In fact, deaths from hits during training are not uncommon.
Location: Where to Find Wooden Hatchets
- Dropped by: Sakata Kintoki
- This weapon cannot be found as a normal drop elsewhere
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Wooden Hatchets is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Wooden Hatchets
- Wood x6
Wooden Hatchets Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
- This weapon is considered a striking weapon rather than a slashing weapon, as it has no blade. This means it does 25% more Ki damage and 25% less melee damage compared to an otherwise identical weapon.
- As hatchets generally struggle with Ki damage on hit compared to other weapons, this is a strong way to shore up that weakness of the weapon.