Damage Over Time
|Increases the amount of damage over time you inflict on enemies.|
Damage Over Time is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Damage Over Time Increases the amount of damage over time you inflict on enemies.. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Damage Over Time Effects
- Increases the amount of damage over time you inflict on enemies.
- Both the Scorched and Poisoned Status ailments inflict damage over time while the effect is active. This special effect increases the damage these effects do.
- Keep in mind that the damage per tick that these effects do are capped at 999. As poison does significantly more damage per tick on its own, this effect is more likely to be useful for scorch, as it won't be as likely to hit the damage over time cap.
Equipment that grants Damage Over Time
- The following equipment has fixed Damage Over Time
Damage Over Time Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.