Ryomen Sukuna's Bow
|Bow Damage (Close Range)|
Ryomen Sukuna's Bow is one of the Bows in Nioh 2. Ranged Weapons do NOT have a skill tree, and usually has good scaling with the Heart stat. It also scales with Skill and Dexterity as well. So if your Build has high Heart, consider using this Weapon type.
Ryomen Sukuna's Bow Description
A powerful bow said to have been used by a monster straight out of Japanese myths. This beast had two large faces and eight legs, and was believed to have appeared in Hida Province (now Gifu prefecture) during Emperor Nintoku's rule. Wielding a multitude of weapons in its many hands, it terrorized village after village, plundering and leaving chaos in its wake. That is, until a brave warrior by the name of Takefurukuma stepped forth and put an end to the monster's tyranny. Statues depicting Ryomen Sukuna are still found in temples and shrines They are often shown to be wearing foreign armor and wielding swords and axes in addition to a bow.
Location: Where to Find Ryomen Sukuna's Bow
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: Wave of Terror
- Dropped by: ??
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Ryomen Sukuna's Bow is presented to the Blacksmith.
- The Smithing Text is dropped by Ryomen Sukuna in The Sun Sets on Mount Tenno.
Materials Needed to Craft Ryomen Sukuna's Bow
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Ryomen Sukuna's Bow Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.