Secrets in Nioh 2 are little-known mechanics or special items that have a double purpose, or usage, or are cleverly hidden. The Secrets page will consist of guides and information on how to find the different obscured factors, as well as how to attain certain conditions to unlock a secret.
Helpful Links for Secrets in Nioh 2
- Kodama: The Kodama page for the Nioh 2 Wiki features information regarding the friendly yokai, and guides on where to find them.
- Sudama: Corrupted versions of the Kodama are called Sudama. On the Sudama page, you can find details on how to trade with them and where to find each one.
- Nurikabe: A passive Yokai that usually blocks paths that lead to a secret room. Check our Nurikabe page for the Nioh 2 Wiki to learn more about this entity.
- Scampuss: A friendly and special Yokai that grants the player various buffs and effects. Learn more about the Scampuss and their location for each mission.
- Spa (Hot Springs): The Spa or Hot Spring is a special and secret room that grants a temporary regenerating effect that restores the player's HP over time, it is best used before fighting bosses or strong enemies to gain a slight advantage in battle. Learn about where to find each Hot Spring featured in Nioh 2.
- Hidden Teahouse: A special feature in Nioh 2 where players can join Clans, Battle against other Clans, and spend their glory. Find out more about the different guides, tips, and tricks, as well as how to unlock the feature.
Nioh 2 All Secrets
Hidden Items on Map Screen
There are hidden locations on the map screen where you select your missions.
If you manually move the cursor over them, it will turn from blue to red. If you press X at the marked location, you will acquire a reward.
The Suzuka Pass