|Max. Player Capacity||6|
Sacred Water is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Sacred Water Information
Water that has flowed through the inner sanctum of a shrine, it speeds up Ki recovery for a short period of time. This water has been used in rituals since the days of old and is imbibed before making vows to the gods.
Sacred Water Effect
- Drinking this water will speed Ki recovery for a short period of time.
Sacred Water Required Material for Crafting
- 749 Gold
Sacred Water Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Learning a Lesson.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: The Chinese Bellflower Dagger
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Occasionally found inside chests and looted off of corpses.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
not having the info about how long it lasts is annoying me. it's 30 seconds.
And the award for the slowest animation in gaming history goes to :