Shinobi Box is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Shinobi Box Information
Contains a surprising number of ninja tools given the containers compact size. Use it to restore 30% of the Ninjutsu items you previously prepared at a shrine.
Shinobi Box Effect
- Use it to restore 30% of the Ninjutsu items you previously prepared at a shrine.
- This item multiplies your prepared amount by 0.3 and rounds upwards, and gives you the resulting amount back on use. This means if you have 4 items prepared you get back 2, as 4 *0.3 = 1.2.
|Amount Restored||Prepared Jutsu Items|
|1||3 or less|
|2||4 - 6|
|4||11-12 (Only Shuriken get this high)|
Shinobi Box Required Material for Crafting
Shinobi Box Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: The Way of the Ninja: Adept
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: Like Lightning
- Sold at Hidden Teahouse for glory.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!