Purifying Shot Talisman
|Max. Player Capacity||6|
|Onmyo Magic Jutsu Cost||1.0 - 0.6|
Purifying Shot Talisman is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Purifying Shot Talisman Information
When used, these allow you to fire a ball of light imbued with Purity at the enemy.
This Onmyo charm is imbued with a purifying power that can expel evil.
Purifying Shot Talisman Effect
- Shoots a ball of Purity at the target, dealing a small amount of Physical and Ki damage and a high accumulation of Purified.
- The base damage of the item is based on your Onmyo Magic Power. The higher the OMP the higher the damage.
- The damage of the item is increased by Thrust Damage.
- This skill is useful to have, as your non-melee methods of using purity are limited to either Salt, which hardly counts as not melee and is in limited supply, Sacred Arrows, Which is in limited supply, and Guardian Spirit Skills, which you don't have access to Purity Guardian spirits until the DLC, and you still would need to use one of those spirits.
Purifying Shot Talisman Required Material for Crafting
- Purifying Shot Talisman (I/II/III)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!