Fire Familiar Talisman
|Max. Player Capacity||4|
|Onmyo Magic Jutsu Cost||???-3.0|
Fire Familiar Talisman is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Fire Familiar Talisman Information
When used, these magical items cause several watery orbs to appear and follow you temporarily. Enemies that come into contact with them will suffer Fire damage, and using a Strong Attack on an enemy will cause each orb to follow up your attack.
This Onmyo charm is used to invoke magic which summons spheres of Fire that follow the caster.
Fire Familiar Talisman Effect
- When used, these magical items cause several fireballs to appear and follow you temporarily for twenty seconds.
- The base damage of the spell is affected by your Onmyo Magic Power. The more you have the higher the damage.
- While the orbs are orbiting you, they will stop Spectral Swarm esque attacks.
- The damage of the Orbs as they orbit you are minimal, but deal significant amounts of Status Accumulation, and combined with an elemental weapon makes confusion really easy to apply. They will also apply any affect that requires you to hit an enemy with an Onmyo Magic Spell, easily ignoring an enemy's growing resistance to a status effect as it hits multiple times quickly.
- The damage of the orbs when they are sent by a strong attack is slightly higher than that of the equivalent basic shot spell, but you carry for of them. Overall, this is the highest DPS Onmyo Magic spell, especially factoring in your strong attacks.
Fire Familiar Talisman Required Skill for use