Patches and Patch Notes for Nioh 2 contains information regarding updates for the game which normally applies changes to various gameplay mechanics. The following patches are free and are released via online PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 4.
Nioh 2 Patch Notes
This patch notes is still waiting to be completed till the official english translation comes out and would be subject to change.
- New story “Heiankyo Demon Den”
- New weapon type
- Higher difficulty mode
- New yokai, souls and youkai techniques
- New guardian spirit
- New weapons, armor, accessories
- New secretary skill
- New Equipment Rarity
NEW STORY “USHIWAKA SENKI”
The protagonist finds a company with a so-called flute in Yashima, where there was a big battle. When I tried to find out, Sohayamaru shined brightly and landed on Yashima at the end of the Heian period as “Marebito”. And every time there is a big war in this country, there is a shadow of a youkai behind it, and he learns that the heroes have fought to regain peace by wielding Sohayamaru.
- To play “Ushiwaka Senki”, you need to clear the main story.
NEW WEAPON TYPE “Training club”
The training club is a weapon made by connecting several short sticks with a chain. By removing and fastening the seams of the rods, the length and movement can be changed flexibly. You can also remove the middle seam with the chain and use it like two nunchakus.
- It will be available from the beginning.
HIGH DIFFICULTY MODE “SHURA NO YUMEJI”
You will be able to acquire more powerful equipment, soul charges, and picture scrolls (new elements), and the upper limit of the player level and the limit value of the + value due to soul matching will also increase.
- You will be released by capturing “Ayakashi no Yumeji”.
ADDITION OF NEW YOUKAI / SOUL CHARGES AND YOUKAI TECHNIQUES
Even more vicious new youkai block the way than the main story. New youkai souls and youkai techniques will also be added.
- New guardian spirit
- New weapons / armor / accessories
- New secretary skills
- New gesture / copy
- New trophies / titles / play records
- Special effects and alignment effects given to equipment available in Shura’s Yumeji
- Fixed an issue where a particular procedure caused the screen to freeze and become unresponsive when 10 different set bonuses were equipped.
- Fixed an issue Where the “Filter” function sometimes caused an application error.
- Fixed an issue in Dream of the Strong, where equipment with a particular special effect would appear in the
“Kexiama’s Bazar’ at a higher than intended rate.
- Fixed an issue in the Picture Scroll missions Where the Nue Sometimes fell off the Stage.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some equipment from being restored in the 1.14 fix which addressed the loss
of information from Smithing Texts handed to the Blacksmith.
- Added Picture Scrolls which contain enemies and bosses from "The Tengu's Disciple". These "Scroll of the Demon" Picture Scrolls can be acquired in Dream of the Demon
- Adjusted the equipment dropped by enemies is the Dream of the Demon, ass follows:
- Increased the rate of occurrence of Special Effects which does not appear when using the Temper feature at the Blacksmith
- Increased the minimum value for the randomly determined Special Effects to make it easier for the maximum value to appear
- Adjusted the Splitstaff skill, "Seesaw Strike" so that it can more easily hit enemies when activated following a second Quick Attack from High Stance
- Special Effects available during Yokai Shift are now activated when performing a grapple after a successful Burst Counter.
- The Special Effect, “Deflect Bullets & Arrows (Timely Guard),” is now able to deflect some other projectiles. (The deflectable attacks are the same as the Switchglaive skill, “Whirling Blade,” and the Onmyo Magic skill, “Gust Talisman”)
- Decreased the Amrita and gold rewards from Bakegani and Nuppeppo
- Increased the Amrita and gold rewards from Bosses in The Tengu’s Disciple
- Fixed an issue where the Mid Stance Quick Attack of the Splitstaff would not hit correctly when the Splitstaff Skill, “Fluid Form” was enabled
- Fixed an issue where Sneak Thief was not activated when performing a Sneak Attack on a Yokai enemy with a Splitstaff
- Fixed an issue where the shift animation would not be cancelled, and the player character would not immediately make the move to grapple when performing a Yokai Shift next to an enemy in a grappleable state if the Active Skills “Dragon Fang,” “Dragon Claw,” “Dragon Horn,” or “Merciless Barrage” were set
- Fixed an issue found in Picture Scroll missions where Kashin Koji would not attack if his health is reduced by a certain amount soon after he spawns
- Fixed an issue found in Picture Scroll missions where Kashin Koji would revive when defeated with a grapple.
- Fixed an issue in some Picture Scroll missions where shrines could not be prayed at, and the Picture Scroll gauge would be empty after reviving if the player died at the same time as a boss
- Fixed an issue where players who have not yet unlocked Dream of the Demon could play Scroll of the Demon missions by following certain steps during an Expedition
- Fixed an issue with Picture Scroll Expeditions where it may become impossible to proceed if the host automatically times-out while they have the mission selection screen open
- Fixed an issue with Picture Scroll Expeditions where it was possible to start a Picture Scroll mission despite not having a Demon Parade Picture Scroll if a specific method was used, and it would become impossible to proceed
- Fixed an issue in the main mission of The Tengu’s Disciple, “A Song to Calm the Storm,” where an application error would occur during a particular event when on an Expedition with three players
- Fixed an issue in the main mission of The Tengu’s Disciple, “A Song to Calm the Storm,” where the boss would not respawn after the player revives if the player and boss both died at the same time
- Fixed an issue in the boss fight in the main mission of The Tengu’s Disciple, “Eternal Rivals,” where the boss would endlessly perform rush attacks
- Fixed an issue in The Tengu’s Disciple missions, “Eternal Rivals” and “Bond of the Blade,” where the boss would not move for a while after being hit with the Odachi skill “Bolting Boar"
- Fixed an issue in The Tengu’s Disciple sub mission, “The Tale of the Taira,” where the Visitor would fail the mission if the host leaves the session first
- Fixed an Expedition related issue in the mission, “A Strong Bond,” where if you continue after failing under certain circumstances, the treasure chest that was a part of the mission requirements would disappear and it would become impossible to proceed
- Fixed an issue where common rarity Soul Cores dropped in the Dream of the Demon had the “Rarity Inheritance (Soul Fusion)” Special Bonus
- Fixed an issue with Yo****sune’s Armor where the “Equipment Weight” was inappropriately high when it has the Divine rarity
- Fixed an issue where the Storehouse menu would become sluggish when the number of items in the storehouse was high
- On the “Learn Skills” weapon selection screen, the judgement for how the movement of the left stick snaps to each icon was adjusted
- Fixed an issue where information from the Smithing Texts handed to the Blacksmith before closing the game application once would be lost if you started a new game in versions 1.11 to 1.13. (The information from the Smithing Texts that were handed in will be restored after applying patch version 1.14)
- Fixed an issue where the Body Marking settings in the character creation would sometimes be reset
- Increased the drop rate of sacred weapons in the “Emaki Mission” of “Sura no Yumeji” and “Hyakki Yayuki Emaki/Shura”
- Adjusted the enemy’s physical strength and increased the enemy’s attack power when playing Tokuyo accompanied by 3 players
- Adjusted the physical strength of the following bosses in “Shura no Yumeji”
- Sickle weasel
- Princess Nagabe
- Adjusted the damage when hitting a weak point in “Shura no Yumeji”
- Decreased the number of enemies appearing at the same time, enemy species, and timing in some “Emaki missions”
- Changed to be able to get “Hyakuya no Kaori” with a certain probability if you can not get a picture scroll when you participate as a guest in the “Emaki Mission”
- Adjusted the damage increase amount in the 1-2 stage of special effect “multi-talented and versatile”, and adjusted the damage increase amount in the 4-9 stage upward
- The following adjustments have been made for the “prepared stick”
- Adjusted the homing of the martial arts “Olymaki”
- Adjusted the knockback so that it is easier to hit consecutively when using the martial arts “Sweeping Judge”
- Adjusted the damage of the martial arts “Sweeping Judge”
- When using the martial arts “Touhou Soumei”, extend the timing for deriving derivative works
- Adjusted knockback so that the martial arts “Ssanryu Ranbu” can easily hit the enemy
- Adjusted knockback so that the martial arts “Bounce Fishing Bottle” can easily hit the enemy
- Adjusted the homing and attack occurrence of the martial arts “Bounce Fishing Bottle”
- Adjusted so that the martial arts “Kozukiki” can easily hit the enemy
- Adjusted the damage and attack occurrence of the martial arts “Side Attack”
- Adjusted the power of the martial arts “Shibagiri” upward, adjusted the energy damage downward
- Adjusted the forward distance of the martial arts “Shibaragi 2” and the damage when just input was successful
- Adjusted the martial arts “Ryukai” to make it easier to hit the enemy, and adjusted the damage upward
- Adjusted to quickly generate an attack when you receive an enemy attack with the martial arts “Kotei”
- Adjusted the forward distance so that it is easier to catch the enemy’s attack with the martial arts “small hand stop”
- Adjusted the martial arts “Kokukuki” damage and energy damage upward. Reduces rigidity after attack
- Adjusted the damage of martial arts “Kasa****a”
- Adjusted the energy damage of normal attacks upward
- Increased the damage of strong attacks in the middle row
- Adjusted the damage and advance amount of the fast attack in the lower row upward
- Fixed a bug that the player may reposition unnaturally at the end of the action of the training crawling martial arts “Ryubanki”
- Fixed a bug that the martial arts did not appear when performing a specific action when using the training crawling martial arts “Ssanryu Ranbu”
- Fixed a bug that the way to reduce energy was different from the expected when using the training skill “Ssanryu Ranbu”
- Fixed a bug that you can cancel before the attack power increase effect is added when using the training skill “Ssanryu Ranbu 2”
- Fixed a bug that the shock wave of the Yokai weapon’s demon activation state may not occur when using a strong attack after avoiding with a charging shank
- Fixed a bug that the number of hits did not increase when using the training cue martial arts “Tourou Feng Shuange” “Kotei” with the mystery “Circle continuous method” set
- Fixed a bug that some attacks may not hit when using the training crawling martial arts “Ryoranki” with the mystery “dragon snake crawling method” set when equipped with a training crawler
- Fixed a bug that the hit timing of some attacks of the training martial arts “Ryoranki” was different from the appearance
- Fixed a bug that the secret mystery is wrong with the fast attack of the middle and upper tiers
- Fixed a bug where Zanshin could not be activated when the martial arts “Houmei Sword” was activated by pressing and holding the button.
- Fixed a bug that the martial arts customization skill of “Zanshin When” was lost when loading save data.
- Fixed a bug that parrying martial arts would be established against the martial arts of the “Career” used by the enemy
- Fixed a bug that “Blue Dragon” does not move up and down even if the player moves in a place where there is a difference in height while the guardian spirit “Blue Dragon” is active
- Fixed a bug in which “Blue Dragon” may follow different players when calling the guardian spirit of “Blue Dragon” in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that damage caused to the enemy is reduced if you perform another action such as moving after activating the following Yokai technique
- Night sword god
- Tree spirit
- Corrected the position of the Ushiwaka Senki’s main mission “Arashi Calm Whistle” so that you can get items placed in places that you can not get
- Fixed a bug in the Ushiwaka Senki main mission “Arashi Calm Whistle” that caused the boss to be unable to progress when he died in the sea
- Fixed a bug where Sukebit did not attack the boss in the Ushiwaka Senki main mission “Arashi calm whistle”
- Fixed a bug in the Ushiwaka Senki main mission “Arashi calm whistle” that the boss might remain down in certain steps
- Fixed a bug that an application error might occur when defeating the boss in the main mission “Hitoyokatsu no Hate” of Ushiwaka Senki
- Fixed a bug in the Ushiwaka Senki Submission “Beyond the White Blade” that could cause the boss to be unable to proceed while riding on the lantern
- Fixed an issue where the attack on “Date Asamune” would not be hit if you started accompanying “Date Asamune” in the Ushiwaka Senki’s submission “Reishiishi no Hoshizoku”
- Fixed a bug that the item of Sacred Rarity might be dropped due to the destruction of some enemies with “Shards of Difficulty”
- Fixed a bug that when the initial weapon after “NEW GAME” is selected, the “heart” is actually raised even though “Spell+1” is displayed when “Career” is selected..
- Fixed a bug that “Built-in” can be obtained in Garakuta City when the additional content “Ushiwaka Senki” is not applied.
- Fixed a bug that the special effect of equipment sold in “Kiraku no Garakuta City” of “Shura no Yumeji” changes when going in and out of “Kiraku no Garakuta City”
- Fixed a bug that illegal characters were added to the end of “Picture scroll discoverer” in “Hyakki Yayuki picture scroll”
- Fixed a bug that the “Grace” special effect is not added to the following spear weapons
- Bi 々 Luo Mu no Eight Searching Spears
- Swan spear
- Fixed a bug that illegal effects are displayed in “Effect icon list”
- Fixed a bug that the special effect of “Grace” cannot be filtered
- Other minor bugs fixed
- Fixed a bug in the “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyōkatsu no Hate” that if you exit the mission with the “Onsen room key” acquired, the “Onsen room key” will no longer be available.
- Fixed a bug where the boss sometimes continued to repeat specific actions during multiplayer in the boss battle of “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyokatsu no Hate”
- Fixed a bug that “soul stack” of “Sha” can generate soul charges of item level higher than soul charges of base and material
- Fixed an issue where in the “Ushiwaka Senki” “Protecting the Tree Spirits”, there was one more tree spirit corresponding to “Protecting the Samurai” and one less tree corresponding to “Protecting the Hunter”
- Fixed a bug that “Picture scroll discoverer” of “Hyakki Yayuki picture scroll” may be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that tabs were misaligned when selecting base and material in “Symbol matching” in “Blacksmith”
- Fixed a bug that “Samurai Skills” “Transfusion”, “Transfusion/Second”, and “Shiden” that were not accrued in “Prepared Poison” could be activated
- Fixed a bug that an application error may occur after the cut scene ends immediately after “Ushiwaka Senki” starts
- Fixed a bug that an application error might occur in a specific operation in “Changing scroll” of “Redesign”
Additional Paid Content: The Tengu's Disciple
- The new story, "The Tengu's Disciple," has been added. (Completion of the Noh 2 main story is required to play "The Tengu's Disciple.")
- New weapon "Splitstaff" has been added. (Can be obtained from the very start.)
- Hardest Difficulty is now available.
- Difficulty setting "Dream of the Demon."
- "Dream of the Demon" can be unlocked by completing "Dream of the Strong."
- In "Dream of the Demon," there are more powerful items/soul cores/scrolls to be obtained, player max level increase, and the limit of the + values in soul matching have also increased.
- New Yokai and Soul Cores have been added.
- New Guardian Spirits have been added.
- New Weapons and Armor have been added.
- New Art of Combat skills have been added.
- New Gestures and Transformations have been added.
- New Trophies, Titles, and Play Records have been added.
- New special effects and set bonuses for equipment can have been added to the new difficulty "Dream of Demon."
- A new feature, "Demon Parade Picture Scroll," has been added.
- Demon Parade Picture Scrolls can be dropped from enemies defeated in missions set to difficulties "Dream of the Strong" and above.
- You can play Picture Scroll Missions using Demon Parade Picture Scrolls.
- Upon clearing the mission, Demon Parade Picture Scrolls can be equipped, making it possible to become stronger than before.
- Demon Parade Picture Scrolls are not only dropped by enemies but can also be acquired from other users through multiplayer mode and Bloody Graves.
- Picture Scroll Missions can be played with others through Expedition mode.
- New Ninja Skills and Onmyo Magic Skills have been added.
New character creation options for hairstyles, facial markings, and body markings have been added, along with a setting for the bathing action.
- Added the ability to continue from the last shrine that was activated on a failed Expedition.
- Increased Inventory capacity from 500 to 600.
- Added automatic replenishment of arrows, rifle ammunition, and hand cannon ammunition from the warehouse after a death or when praying at a shrine.
- Added an auto-purchase function to the "Kodama Bazaar" at the shrines.
- When an item is reserved, it will automatically consume your divine rice and purchase the item after you die or when praying at a shrine.
- However, priority is given to restocking from the warehouse.
- Expanded "Character Creation Code List" in Appearance to show "Times Used."
- Expanded the Blacksmith's Refashioning service to show a before and after of the weapon's equipped appearance.
- Added a function that allows you to replay the voice of an obtained Soul Core in the Yokai Illustrations.
- Added "by Attunement Cost" to the available sorting options in the "Soul Core" tab on the items screen.
- Added an explanation of Yokai Abilities to the details screen of Soul Cores.
- Added "Weapon" and "Armor" tabs to Soul Matching when selecting materials.
- Made it possible to transfer Soul Cores to the warehouse using the "Manage Soul Cores" option at the Starting Point Shrine.
- Made a quality-of-life improvement so that you can also hold down the key to scroll within the "Tools" tab.
- It is now possible to select the parameter to prioritize after selecting "recommended placement" in the Tea Utensils section of the Remodel Hut feature.
- Added the following functionalities to Photo Mode.
- Added the option to assign commands to the left and right-hand sides of the touchpad in the "Shortcut Settings."
- Added the option to "show dropped items" in Photo Mode (this also applies to Amrita).
- Instead of the Triangle button, the Photo Mode camera settings can now be accessed from the Settings tab.
- While in multiplayer mode, an icon will now be displayed when another player is using Photo Mode.
- Made changes so that the on/off settings for "Blur" in Photo Mode will take priority even if "Blur" is activated in-game.
- Introduced a quality-of-life change so that when offline, the game will now pause in the background if the PS4’s home screen is open. (Caution: This functionality will not take effect while online or when matching with a summoned Visitor.)
- Yokai Shift Related Balance Changes
- Below are the changes related to the increase/decrease of the Yokai Shift gauge while in Yokai Shift:
- Slightly reduced gauge consumption in relation to the passage of time, attacks, evasions, successful defenses, and Guardian Spirit Skills.
- Landing a Burst Counter or performing a successful grapple will refill the gauge.
- In Brute Yokai Shift, the gauge will refill when "Fang Break" or an attack performed by holding Triangle hits.
- In Feral Yokai Shift, the gauge will refill when some of the quick attacks or an attack performed by holding Triangle hits.
- In Phantom Yokai Shift, the gauge will refill when "Blood Moon--Yin/Yang" or an attack performed by holding Triangle hits.
- Adjusted the ease of accumulation, and the recovery limit for the Yokai Ability Gauge in accordance with the changes made to the filling and depletion of the Yokai Shift Gauge.
- In Feral Yokai Shift, successfully evading an enemy's attacks will now generate Amrita.
- Guardian Spirit and Soul Core special effects will now remain active after the end of the Yokai Shift and until the Amrita Gauge begins to accumulate.
- Adjusted the movement which occurs when pressing the Change Stance button after having hit and warped towards an enemy with "Blood Moon."
- The Sentience Gauge and Awakened State of yokai weapons will no longer increase or be depleted while Yokai Shift.
- Below are the changes related to the increase/decrease of the Yokai Shift gauge while in Yokai Shift:
- Difficulty Level Related Adjustments
- The health and power of enemies will increase when there is a summoned Visitor present.
- Adjusted the early missions of "Dream of the Samurai" to strengthen the level sync applied against the player(s).
- Player Action Related Adjustments
- Increased the power of Guardian Spirit skills.
- Buffed the Ki damage of Guardian Spirit "Mizuchi's" attack towards humans, and changed the hit reactions of humans hit by the skill.
- Made changes so that the attack damage and Ki damage of Yokai Abilities will no longer be adjusted according to the equipped weapons stats (slashing damage/striking damage).
- Made adjustments to the Odachi Active Skill, Swirling Snow, so that the player is not staggered mid-attack if their Toughness is high enough.
- Changed the reaction of the attacked party when hit with Spear Flourish.
- Added charge capability to the below Active Skills:
- Sword Active Skills, True and Through, and Tiger Sprint.
- Spear Active Skill, Twisting Spear.
- Odachi Active Skill, Devastating Rush.
- Tonfa Active Skill, Urgency, and Focused Strike.
- The Break stat for the following Yokai Abilities has been decreased:
- Yoki Mitsume Yazura
- Gozuki Gyuki
- Daidara Bocchi
- Enemy and Ally Related Adjustments
- Ally NPCs will attack more frequently during battle.
- Adjusted Honda Tadakatsu’s earthquake-causing attack so that it is harder to hit midair.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Saito Toshimitsu’s Attack enhancing effect.
- Adjusted the duration of the telegraphing effect for some of Gamo Ujisato's Burst Attacks.
- The Aberrant Soldier’s flying arm attacks can now be reflected by the effects of the Gust Talisman, Arrowproof Amulet, and the switchglaive Active Skill, Whirling Blade.
- Adjusted the overall resistances of human enemies towards some yokai abilities.
- Kato Danzo's Shadow Art, Flaming Heron, can now be blocked with the Active Skill, Undaunted.
- When an attack is blocked by Hachisuka Koroku’s shell, a special effect will appear and a status ailment will accumulate on Koroku.
- Effect and Status Ailment Related Adjustments
- Nerfed the "Melee Damage vs. Poisoned Enemies" effect granted to Accessories.
- Some equipment's fixed special effects have been buffed to increase in performance according to the item level.
- The status enhancement "Increased Attack" granted by the Guardian Spirit, Tengen Kujaku, has been changed to stack with other "Increased Attack" effects, and in turn, has its own potency lowered.
- The status enhancement "Increased Defense" granted by the Active Skill, "The Adamantine," and the Guardian Spirit "Tengen Kujaku" can now stack with other "Increased Defense" effects.
- Changed the behavior of the status enhancement "Increased Attack," and the status ailment "Reduced Attack" to a change based on a physical damage multiplier instead of a change in Attack, and adjusted the potency of the effect.
- Changed the behavior of the status enhancement "Increased Defense" and the status ailment "Reduced Defense" to a change based on physical damage multiplier instead of a change in Defense, and adjusted the potency of the effect.
- Removed the ruling preventing the performance of Yokai Shifts and Yokai Abilities, and halting the recovery of Anima when afflicted with Purity.
- The special effects related to Melee Combat now also apply to hatchet attacks.
- The effect "Piercing Projectiles" has been changed to explode multiple times when applied to hand cannons.
- Adjusted some of the special effects granted to Soul Cores:
- Item Drop Rate vs. Yokai
- Equipment Drop Rate vs. Yokai
- The effects of "Auto-Recovery (Critical)," and the Rejuvenation Talisman will no longer stack.
- Increased the Anima bonus for the special effects, "Anima Bonus (Enemy Scorched/Saturated/Corrupted/Poisoned)."
- Decreased the chance of nullifying damage with the Soul Core special effect "Nullify Damage (Yokai Shift)."
- Special effects activated by grapple will also be activated by the following grapples:
- Dragon Fang
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Horn
- Merciless Barrage
- When a fire arrow from the Skeleton Warrior Yokai Ability hits an enemy, the special effect related to hitting with ranged weapons will now be activated.
- Decreased the growth rate of the Honda clan’s crest protection "Active Skill Damage" to match the growth rate of other clans’ Active Skill damage buffs.
- Increased Crest Protection values for the following clans: Oda, Tokugawa, Toyotomi, Sanada, Ishida, Otani, Azai, Maeda, Tachibana, Kikkawa, Otomo, Shibata, Hojo, Takeda, Kitabatake, Murakami, Niwa, Ashikaga, Ukita, Asakura, Sho, Ikeda, and Araki.
- Other Adjustments
- The auto-start count down timer for Expeditions will now begin when a player has declared that their preparations are complete.
- Silabar Ingots can no longer be used at the Training Ground.
- When learning an Art of Combat skill, it will no longer override a slot to which an Active Skill is already set.
- Locked items can now be selected in the "Temper" and "Remodel" sections of the Blacksmith.
- The sorting settings for each screen can now be divided into three categories "Stackable Items," "Unstackable Items," and "Favorites."
- Changed the sort order of the Skill List on the "Learn Skills" screen.
- Changed the sort order of the Onmyo magic skills on the "Ready Jutsu" screen.
- Changed the sort order of the Infernal Oni-bi Soul Core when sorted by type on the "Soul Core" screen.
- The skill videos will be played automatically.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a "Final Blow" would pass over a downed enemy and not hit when performed with a spear.
- Fixed an issue where particular actions with the Spear would alter stances when Mystic Art "Fluidity" was set.
- Fixed an issue where human enemies were not able to guard during Spear Active Skill "Spear Flourish" when hit.
- Fixed an issue where the enemy could not be thrown when their Ki was zero with Axe Active Skill, "Cloud Crush."
- Fixed an issue where Kusarigama Active Skill, "Renegade Dragon," will not hit in a particular circumstance.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not evade to rear left in a particular circumstance when Kusarigama is equipped.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could be changed during the Kusarigoma Active Skill, "Serpent Strike."
- Fixed an issue where the amount of Ki damage of the Tonfo Active Skill, "Three Wars Kata," was less than expected.
- Fixed an issue where some Hatchet attacks would rarely hit the enemy's weak point.
- Fixed an issue, when equipped with a Hatchet, where attacking soon after stance change during evasion would cancel the stance change.
- Fixed an issue where a meaningless active skill customization could be applied to Hatchet skill, "All Ablaze."
- Fixed an issue while in Yokai Shift if the player tried to dash in a direction opposite of where they were moving during certain circumstances, the transition to the next movement action would be slowed.
- Fixed an issue where a Burst Counter would increase the accumulation of elemental effects even though the attack did not hit.
- Fixed an issue where Burst Counter would not connect with the Burst Attack of "Saito Toshimitsu" and "Kato Donzo."
- Fixed an issue where "Saito Toshimitsu" and "Kato Danzo" would run out of Ki while their gauge was not yet zero.
- Fixed an issue where Gust Talisman could not reflect Kato Dunzo's "Rukansen Coin."
- Fixed an issue where Grapple and specific countering Active Skills would not trigger Kato Danzo's "Quick-Change."
- Fixed an issue where "Iai Quickdraw" of Tsukabara Bokuden and Shisenin Kosen (Sword) would sometimes not hit.
- Fixed an issue where Tatarimokke and Karasu Tengu, while airborne, could not be paralyzed when the needed condition was fulfilled.
- Fixed an issue where a particular burst attack from Kasha was hard to counter with the burst counter phantom.
- Fixed an issue where the iron ball thrown by Onryoki could fly backward in direction.
- Fixed an issue where Shuten Doji's attack with the calabash would not hit in close range.
- Fixed an issue where amrita which is stolen during the boss fight in "Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo" could not be retrieved even when defeating the boss without dying.
- Fixed an issue where Kamaitachi's clone would not always disappear when defeating Kamaitachi.
- Fixed an issue where Bolting Boar would not always deal damage against Kumaituchi.
- Fixed an issue where Biwa Boku-Boku inside the yokai realm would sometimes revive when you defeat him.
- Fixed an issue in the main mission "Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo" where the effect of "Sneak Thief Scroll" would be banished after shooting a Rifle or Hand Cannon in a specific area.
- Fixed an issue in the boss area of the main mission "In the Eye of the Beholder" where the Scampuss would not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue in the Expedition of the main mission "The Two Faces of Hospitality" where Honda Tadakatsu would not show up on the guest’s screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Online mission "A Strong Bond" where items could be dropped in an unreachable place.
- Fixed an issue where you can get more than one key item "Foreign Necklace" by replicating a certain procedure.
- Fixed an issue where the voice line would be played each time you got Shuten Doji's Soul Core.
- Fixed an issue in the Twilight Mission "The Violet Cherry Blossoms" where Gozuki does not drop its Soul Core.
- Fixed an issue where some of the rarities were not shown correctly at the mission reward screen. Fixed an issue where the reward for the second time clear of the Sub Missions "The Viper and the Butterfly." "Lingering Snow and Crimson Tracks" and Training mission "Master of the Dual Blades" was not correct.
- Fixed an issue in photo mode where the value of filter strength was shared among all filters.
- Fixed an issue in photo mode where the initial value of brightness was not set as intended.
- Fixed an issue in photo mode where throwing weapons would behave unusually using the "Frame-by-Frame Movement" Skill.
- Fixed an issue in the photo mode where activating the mode right before you die in Expedition results in no input recognition.
- Fixed an issue with photo mode where cutscenes would not play correctly in Expeditions.
- Fixed an issue where amrita saved in Silabar Ingots could disappear in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue where jutsu cost is increased by one when you ready multiple amounts of a specific jutsu.
- Fixed an issue where the same special effect already on a weapon could show up as a choice when you "Temper" at the Blacksmith.
- Fixed an issue where after the purification of a mortal soul core, "Attune Soul Core" in the "Purified Items" screen would become inoperable.
- Fixed an issue of Character Creation where body markings moved to false position when you change "Body Part."
- Fixed an issue with "Sell" and "Disassemble" of a weapon at the Blacksmith where the behavior of filtering by Item Name is not unified.
- Fixed an issue with “Disassemble” of a weapon at the Blacksmith where the message "Filtered" would not appear when filtered.
- Fixed an issue where jutsu items would disappear from "Favorite Items" at specific times.
- Fixed an issue where you can add smithing text to "Favorite Item List."
- Fixed an issue where an "I" mark shows up in the "Skill Customization" even when there is no change in obtained active skills.
- Fixed an issue where illegitimately obtained "Training Robe" and "Training Trousers" armor could be acquired from Bloody Graves.
- Such equipment found in save data will automatically be replaced with existing equipment, "Lone Wolfs Cuirass" and "Lone Wolf's Waistguard."
- Steps have also been taken to ensure that this equipment cannot be acquired through illegitimate means.
- Fixed an issue where the least effective special effect would be prioritized when an Onmyo Magic item and special effect are used to apply the same type of status enhancement at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the special effect "Increased Attack (Winded Enemy)" from being activated when a Yokai Ability was used to deplete Ki.
- Fixed an issue where the "Ki Damage (Enemy Scorched/Saturate/Electrified)" special effect did not apply to Long Range Weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the "Anima Bonus (Guard)" special effect, where the Anima bonus would not apply when blocking Long Range Attacks (arrows, bullets, etc.), Onmyo Magic, or Ninjutsu.
- Fixed an issue related to the special effects "Anima Bonus (Enemy Scorched/Saturated/Corrupted/Poisoned)," and "Anima Bonus (Fire/Water/Lightning/Poison Attack)," where the bonus would not apply when the conditions had been met through Yokai Abilities.
- Fixed an issue related to special effects triggered by Onmyo Magic hits, where the effects would not be activated even when performing a successful hit with a Guardian Spirit Talisman or Fleeting Guardian Amulet.
- Fixed an issue where "Attack Enhancement" type special effects would not be reflected while in Yokai Shift.
- Fixed an issue where status enhancements would be removed when you successfully hit with certain Yokai Abilities while "Ki Pulse: Heaven" is activated.
- Fixed an issue where the hot spring status enhancements would be activated when entering a hot spring while under the effects of a Sanctity Talisman.
- Fixed an issue where in addition to Ki damage, guard penetration damage was also prevented when guarding with "Ki Pulse: Man" activated.
- Fixed an issue where Purity was not lost while under the effects of Corruption.
- Fixed an issue where the Inspiriting Gem's Amrita Gauge recovery effect is quickened while in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the titles Power of Life and Death, Invincible Traveler, Lone Challenger, and Naked Fighter could be obtained as a Visitor or by joining in the middle of an Expedition.
- Fixed an issue where "Critical Yokai Shift (Dark Realm)" is activated when a Quick Change Scroll is activated.
- Fixed an issue where an activated Protection Talisman prevents lethal damage when the activation conditions for the "Protection from Death" or "Critical Yokai Shift (Dark Realm)" special effects are met.
- Various other minor fixes.
As compensation for game balance adjustments, items will be sent to those who have progressed to the way of the strong before version 1.09. Items will automatically be given from the area screen. These include:
-1 Book of Reincarnation and 1 Koan Manual.
-Gold (the amount depends on the number of times you have reforged items)
-Divine fragments (the number depends on your current progress)
-Anima Stones (the number depends on how many PVP battles you have fought)
Added the Asakura, Mogami, and Gamo clans to clan battles.
Added combat titles for the new clans.
Increased storage space from 2000 slots to 4000 slots.
Added "+ value“ as a sort option for equipment.
Implemented countermeasures against cheating via data manipulation in PVP battles.
Changed the rules for 1 vs 1 battles so that exceeding the time limit now counts as a loss for both players regardless of the current win/loss count. In addition to this change. The time limit has been increased from 100 seconds to 300 seconds.
The following changes have been made to 1 vs 1 stages:
-The boundaries of "Doio: Spring" have been limited to indoors.
-"Usuki, The Fishing Village" has been added.
-"Dazaifu Shrine" has been added.
-"The Underworld" has been removed.
-"The Meadow" has been removed.
In PVP battles, all players' Guardian Spirits are now set to the same level.
A sound effect is now played in 2 vs 2 battles when your ally dies.
You can now control the camera and switch between shortcuts during the countdown before a PVP battle.
When playing PVP battles started with Secret Words, you will receive back the ammo and consumable items you used after closing the results screen.
ADJUSTMENTS TO ATTACKS/SKILLS
Added the ability for certain skills to stagger the opponent (only in PVP battles). A unique icon will be displayed in the descriptions of such skills.
-Adjusted the damage increase granted according to a player's equipment weight. Now wearing light armor will grant an equal damage increase as wearing heavy armor.
-Fixed a bug in regards to the amount of Ki consumed when using "Flash Attack" with an axe as your main weapon.
-Reduced the amount of Ki used by the skill "Flash Attack".
-Living weapons' quick and strong attacks can no longer be parried.
-Reduced Ki damage taken when a player with low toughness guards an attack (in PVP battles only).
-Increased Ki damage taken when a player with high toughness guards an attack (in PVP battles only).
-Increased the damage of Swords' second quick attack in high stance.
-Increased the damage of Swords' fifth quick attack in low stance.
-Increased the damage of the Sword skill "Morning Moon."
-Changed the Sword skill "Sword of Meditation" so the attack now initiates whenever you release the “Strong Attack" button during the action.
In tandem with this update. The damage of fully charged attacks has been increased.
-Increased the damage and animation speed of the sword skill "Night Rain".
-Successfully pulling off the Sword Skill "Leaf Glide" now grants a buff that increases attack power
-Increased the damage of the Sword Skill "Haze" (outside of PVP battles).
-Increased the damage of Dual Swords' fourth quick attack in mid stance.
-Increased the damage of Dual Swords' third strong attack in mid stance.
-Increased the damage of Dual Swords' third quick attack in high stance.
-Increased the timing at which you can cancel Dual Swords' strong attacks in low stance with a Ki pulse or dodge.
-A decreased the damage of the Dual Swords skills "Windstorm" and "Windstorm II".
-Increased the animation speed of the Dual Swords skill "Moon Shadow".
-Increased the damage of the Dual Swords skill "Flash Attack", as well as the timing at which you can cancel the skill with a Ki pulse or dodge.
-Increased the homing and hit box of the Dual Swords skill "Cherry Blossom", and players can no longer be staggered during the action.
-Successfully pulling off the Dual Swords skill 'Heavenly Flow" now grants a buff that increases attack power.
-Decreased the "Break" effect of the Dual Swords skill "Sign of the Cross" (only in PVP battles).
-Decreased the "Break" effect of the Dual Swords skills "Windstorm" and "Windstorm II" (only in PVP battles).
-Increased the damage of Spears' strong attacks in high stance.
-Increased the damage of Spears' fourth and fifth quick attacks in low stance.
-Increased the damage of Spears' first and second quick attacks in low stance.
-Increased the damage of the second attack of the Spear skill "Chidori".
-It is now easier to hit enemies with an attack after launching them with the follow-up attack of the Spear skill "Chidori".
-Increased the damage of the Spear skill "Rising Dragon".
-Increased the damage of the Spear skill "Piercing Rain".
-Increased the damage of Axes' third attack in mid stance.
-Increased the damage of Axes' first and third strong attacks in mid stance.
-Increased the damage of Axes' first and fourth quick attacks in low stance.
-Increased the damage of Axes' second strong attack in low stance.
-Increased the timing at which you can cancel an Axe‘s quick and strong attacks while a Living Weapon is active using a Ki pulse or dodge, or by moving.
-Fixed a bug in which the Axe skill "Flash Attack" had trouble hitting the enemy.
-Increased the damage of the Axe skill "Flash Attack". As well as the timing at which you can cancel the skill with a Ki pulse or dodge.
-Shortened the time it takes to fully charge the Axe skill "Lumber Chop" and increased its damage when fully charged.
-Increased the animation speed of the Axe skill "Earth Carver“.
-Increased the damage of the Axe skill "Spirit Wind".
-Increased the damage of the Axe skill "Cloud Crush" when it sends the enemy flying.
-Increased the animation speed of Kusarigamas' quick attacks while a living weapon is active, but decreased the attacks' damage.
-Fixed a bug in which the hit radius of the Kusarigama was sometimes smaller than expected while a living weapon was active.
-Increased the damage and hit box of the Kusarigama skill "Crimson Flurry".
-Increased the damage of the Kusarigama skill "Crimson Flurry: II".
-Increased the damage of the follow-up attack of the Kusarigama skill "Whirlwind".
-Decreased the damage of the Kusarigama skill "Blade Spin".
-Decreased the "Break" effect of the Kusarigama skill "Blade Spin" (only in PVP battles).
-The timing at which players are invincible to stagger during the Kusarigama skill "Blade Spin” has been delayed (only in PVP battles).
-Increased the hit box of all Odachi attacks.
-Increased the timing at which you can cancel any Odachi attack by moving.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' third attack in mid stance.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' first and second strong attacks in mid stance.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' running attack in mid stance.
-Increased the animation speed of Odachis' second quick attack in high stance.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' strong attacks in high stance.
-Made it easier to hit low-standing enemies with Odachis' quick attacks in low stance.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' first quick attack in low stance.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' running attack in low stance.
-Increased the damage of Odachis' second strong attack in low stance.
-Fixed a bug that allowed for the parrying of the Odachi skills "Moonlit Snow", "Twin Moons" and "Cuckoo‘s Call".
-Increased the damage and forward-moving distance of the Odachi skill "Twin Moons".
-Increased the damage of the third attack of the Odachi skill "Moonlit Snow" after having fully charged it.
-Fixed a bug in which Ki would not be properly consumed when using the Odachi skill "Moonlit Snow" without charging it.
-Increased the damage of the Odachi skill "Imperative Strike" after having fully charged it.
-It is now easier to hit enemies with an attack after launching them with the Odachi skill "Retrograde Flow“.
-Decreased Ninjutsu power damage scaling for "Shuriken".
-Decreased Ninjutsu power damage scaling for "Kunai".
-Decreased Ninjutsu power damage scaling for "Storm Kunai".
-Widened the angle at which "Storm Kunai" are thrown, and changed their initial throw position to outside the character.
-Decreased the duration of "Quick Change" (only in PVP battles).
-A decreased the duration of "Protection Talismans" (only in PVP battles).
1.09 Patch (May 2020)
- New armor for hitting 1 million copies sold milestone : Million Demon Armor
Added New Missions
|Mission Name||Unlock Condition|
|The Chinese Bellflower Dagger||Clear Main Missions in Chapter SHADOW|
|The Child Prodigy's Invitation||Clear Side Mission The Golden Nation|
|Farewell to the Past||Clear Main Missions in Chapter TWILIGHT|
|A Strong Bond||Clear Main Missions in Chapter TWILIGHT|
|Winds of Ruin||Clear Main Missions in Chapter AFTERGLOW|
|The Trustworthy||Clear Main Missions in Chapter AFTERGLOW|
|Wave of Terror||Clear Main Missions in Chapter AFTERGLOW|
|Calamity's Pulse||Clear Main Missions in Chapter AFTERGLOW|
|Mountain of the Dark Lord (Twilight Mission)||Clear Main Missions in Chapter DAWN|
- These missions do not affect the conditions for the obtaining the trophy "Samurai of Legend", or the " Mission achievement rate"
- As is the case for other Twilight missions, the "Mountain of the Dark Lord" mission will appear at regular intervals.
Added Photo Mode
- Activating the Photo Mode during gameplay will cause time to freeze, allowing you to adjust the camera angle and brightness, apply special filters and frames, and take photos of the in-game scenery using the SHARE button.
You can access this mode by selecting "Photo Mode" from the status menu.
- You can also activate the Photo Mode during multiplayer expeditions, however time will not freeze in this case.
Added Guardian Spirit
- New Guardian Spirit Mizuchi
- Can be acquired by completing a specific mission
- Does not affect the "Friend of Guardians" Trophy
Added to the Game Settings section of the system menu
- Melee Weapons Display- Players can now hide equipped melee weapons while they are sheathed.
- Range Weapon Display- Players can now hide equipped ranged weapons while they are sheathed.
- Blood Splatter Display- Player Can now choose to display or hide the blood splatter which appears on the player character's face and armor.
- Expanded the functionality to allow players to lock Soul Cores and perform Resting Rites at the results list when purifying Souls Cores
- Strengthened the following light armor set bonuses: "Master of Spears", "Ruler of the Riverside Yokai", "A Multitude of Hopes", "Master of Illusion", "The Triumph of Tranquility", "Head of the Iga Ninja", Righteous Strategist", and "Tactician's Ingenuity"
- Made it easier to be staggered when hit by enemy Burst Attacks on the "Dream of the Strong" Mode.
- Slightly reduced the amount of Amrita Lost due to an enemy attack when the player is holding a large amount of Amrita.
- Reduced the amount of Amrita that is lost through attacks from specific bosses.
- Increased the item drop rate when defeating an enemy using the "Dweller" Soul Core's Yokai Ability.
- Enhanced the Ki Damage inflicted by the "Water Drop" Kusarigama Skill.
- Enhanced the Ki Damage inflicted by the "Second Wind" Kusarigama Skill.
- Added information to the "Basic Action", "Guarding and Dodging" tutorial regarding an interrupting guard which can be performed while staggered by enemy attacks.
- Made changes so that "Benevolent Graves" can no longer to be placed in locations that would obstruct the use of shrine or hot springs.
- Made changes to display the number of tea utensils held and maximum carrying capacity when displaying tea utensil information on the "Items" screen.
- Added "Sort by Splendor ", "Sort by Simplicity" , and "Sort by Eccentricity" to the tea utensil sort menu.
- Changed the weapon information displayed on the "Equipment" and "Items" screens to reflect non-weapon-related Attack bonuses.
- Fixed an issue where the Kusarigama Skill, "Second Wind" would not always deal damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Spear Skill. "Spear Flourish" would not down human enemies with 0 Ki.
- Fixed an issue where the Dual Sword Skill, "Raijin", could be activated without consuming Ki as expected.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when the hatchet Mystic Art "Trained Throw" is set, where the enemy is not damaged by the first stage of the Mystic Art effect when triggered by the Hatchet Skill "Dragonfly II"
- Fixed and issue where the "Dual Hurl: Shadow" and "Dual Hurl: Light" Hatchet Skills would not always immediately respond to button input while "Trained Throw" was set as the active hatchet Mystic Art.
- Fixed an issue where "Switch Stance: Edge" and "Switch Stance : Blade" would not activate when performing the Hatchet Skill "The Path of Three" in lower stance.
- Fixed an issue related to the Ninja Skill "Sneak Attack", where Ki damage inflicted by Sword and Odachi would be lower than other weapon types
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes be unable to hit enemies downed by the Odachi Skill "Final Blow"
- Fixed an issue related to the "Shuten Doji" Soul Core's Yokai Ability, where it would sometimes pass through barriers (doors, etc.) and hit objects and characters.
- Fixed an issue related to the "Yoki" Soul Core's Yokai Ability, where damage would not occur on human enemies which were in an unthrowable state.
- Fixed an issue where it would sometimes be difficult to get up and perform an attack when downed by certain enemies' grappling attacks.
- Fixed an issue where the Odachi Skill "Bolting Boar" would be activated by an attack from Ryomen Sukuna while in its red phase.
- Fixed an issue related to Danzon Kato, where the effect of the Jutsu would not be triggered and he would continue to survive even if his health is reduced to 0 if he is hit by a special attack while using "Quick-change"
- Fixed an issue in the main mission, "The High-spirited Demon", where Acolytes would not move to the correct position to attack during the boss battle.
- Fixed an issue in the boss battle of the main mission, "In the Eye of the Beholder", where in rare cases the boss could not be defeated or items would not drop.
- Fixed an issue in the side mission, "The Roaming Artisan", where using a certain method to summon Visitors would sometimes result in it becoming impossible to proceed.
- Fixed an issue in the side missions, "Song of the Yokai" and "Okuni's Search", where the message "It seems this door must be opened from the other side" would display in empty areas.
- Made fixes so the Familiarity is not lost when using a "Soul Purge Talisman" or a "Soul Release Talisman" at the Training Ground.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when playing a mission with level sync applied, where Mujina might drop items of non-synced levels under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue related to the Jutsu cost on the "Ready Jutsu" screen, where the cost would sometimes be incorrectly rounded up by 1 when the fractional component of the cost is 0.
- Fixed an issue related to "Builds", where the state of the "!" marks on the Learn Skills screen would be saved and reproduced.
- Fixed an issue related to the "number of hanging scrolls obtained" in the Gameplay Record, where the acquisition status of the Hanging Scrolls recorded on the system save data side would not be reflected when you have progressed with multiple character data.
- Fixed an issue where the damage of some Yokai Abilities and Guardian Spirit Skills would not be displayed when the basic game setting "Damage display - others" had been set to "off"
- Fixed an issue where the "voice pitch" setting from "Character Creation" would also apply to the player character while transformed.
- Fixed an issue related to the Special Effects, "Increased Attack (Life Gained" and "Increased Defense (Life Gained)" , where their effects would not be triggered due to the Special Effect "Life Recovery (Amrita Absorption)".
- Fixed an issue where "view possible finished forms" is not selectable when Soul Matching equipment with a transferable icon to an item which was bestowed with 7 Special Effects through Sour Matching, even if there are multiple inheritable effects.
- Fixed an issue where the results of the remodel may not be reflected temporarily on the the Status Menu, when you "Remodel" equipped weapon or armor.
- Fixed an issue where the status values required to "Refine" an item not always be correctly reflected when performing a "Remodel" on armor.
- Various other minor fixes
1.08 Patch (April 10th 2020)
Adjustment focused mainly on abilities that felt underpowered and/or ineffective in order to achieve a more balanced and well-rounded experience for the player.
Gyuki Soul Core
It is now easier to hit with this attack.
Kasha Soul Core
Increased damage and reduced Anima consumption.
Daidara Bocchi Soul Core
Can now hit directly across from where it appears.
Shuten Doji Soul Core
Shortened the recovery and made it easier to hit with.
Magatsu Warrior Soul Core
Shortened the recovery and increased the damage output.
Toxic Slime Soul Core / Umi-bozu Soul Core
Shortened the recovery and increased the rate of attack.
Gaki Soul Core
Improved the amount of Amrita produced with the bite attack.
Yamanba Soul Core
Improved the startup speed and buffed the duration.
Tesso Soul Core
Increased the number of hits.
Karasu Tengu Soul Core
Shortened the recovery and increased the damage output.
Mitsume Yazura Soul Core
Made it easier to hit with this attack.
Rokurokubi Soul Core
Increased the number of hits.
Aberrant Soldier Soul Core
Shortened the recovery.
Kodama Soul Core
Increased the drop rate of elixir when the attack hits.
Gozuki Soul Core
Adjusted the usage cost. Now causes the opponent Yokai to flinch when hit.
One eyed Oni Soul Core
Made it easier to hit with this attack.
Adjusted Ki damage and Anima consumption.
Yotsu-no-Kami Soul Core
Adjusted the number of times the attack ricochets off of terrain and Anima usage.
Otakemaru Soul Core / Karakasa Umbrella Soul Core
Decreased damage to the following bosses and objects:
- Lady Osakabe
- Daidara Bocchi
Increased the drop rate of several Soul Cores:
- Toxic Slime
- Infernal Oni-bi
- Maelstrom Oni-bi
- Thunderstorm Oni-bi
- Karakasa Umbrella
- Flying Bolt
Adjusted the enemies in the training mission "Training Ground" to get stronger as the mission progresses.
Adjusted tutorial missions "Basic Actions" and "Yokai Shift Control: Brute/Feral/Phantom" to always sync with the player's level.
Increased the damage of the Sword skill "True and Through" at max charge.
Adjusted spear skill "Rainbow Ruse" so that it can be customized.
Increased the success window of Ki Pulse and damage output when the Spear skill "Triple Threat" is successful.
Adjusted the spear skill "Bracing Breeze" to make it easier to follow-up after a successful counter by shortening the recovery.
Fixed an issue where the following skills could not be customized to give elemental effects:
Axe Skill - "Bear's Bane."
Fixed an issue where the following skills could not be customized to give elemental effects: Tonfa skill - "Storm of Strikes", "Sweeping kick"
Improved the timing of when the Samurai skill "Flux" can be executed after Tonfa skills "Demon Dance Heaven/Man/Earth".
Attacks that can be triggered by the Switchglaive Mystic Arts now hit sooner and their power has been increased.
Shortened the usage time of techniques that give positive effects to the player (such as Forbidden Fire Talisman) in Onmyo Magic Mystic Arts "Awakening"
Made adjustments so that Ninjutsu-related effects (such as Life Drain (Ninjutsu Hit)) will occur when using the "Gunpowder bomb" and "Shrapnel Bomb".
Made an alteration so that there is a moment of transformation which maintains buffs and debuffs when the player transforms into their Yokai form via the special effect "Critical Yokai Shift (Dark Realm)".
Fixed an issue with Azai Nagamasa's behavior
Adjusted the line of sight when holding a ranged weapon to make it easier to see.
Fixed an issue in the active skills "Piercing Hurl" and "Dual Hurl" where the special effect "Skill Damage + %" were not being properly reflected once upgraded to (Shadow/Light).
Fixed an issue where some hatchet attacks do not gain elemental buffs.
Fixed an issue with the Kusarigama skill "Serpent Strike". When hitting certain enemies, it could not trigger Ki Pulse.
Fixed an issue where the Switchglaive skill "The Path of Three" was too easy to accidentally activate.
Fixed an issue with the Kusarigama skill "Water Drop" could not trigger a Ki Pulse.
Fixed an issue where the follow up attack of the Spear skill "Chidori" may go through the opponent.
Fixed an issue where the following Customized skills would not take effect:
- Dual Swords Skill > Ultimate Sign of the Cross
- Spear Skill > Flying Monkey II: after the first hit
- Kusarigama Skill > Water Drop, Second Wind
- Switchglaive Skill > Infinite Retribution II
Adjusted the "Ki Pulse: Man" effect so that it no longer disappears when entering poisonous bogs or tainted waters.
Fixed an issue in the Shiftling skill 'Refulgent Strike" that caused Amrita to be gained instead of the Amrita gauge.
Fixed an issue where the special effects of "Enemy's Damage over time" and "Enemy's received damage over time" existed separately and were not calculated together, so the two have been merged.
Fixed an issue where in some cases Yokai abilities were mistakenly showing the effects for unarmed attack power as well.
Fixed an issue where the attack power of Yokai abilities while unarmed were very low.
Fixed an issue where the attack power of the Yokai abilities would not sync with the player's level.
Fixed an issue where Kamaitachi Soul Core would not reliably hit properly.
Fixed an issue where some Yokai would float up and become stuck after being hit by Guardian Spirit "Genbu"
Fixed a problem where the player could not Yokai Shift Grapple some Yokai when they are downed by a Burst Counter.
Fixed an issue in the "Soul Match" option of the "Blacksmith", if a transferable soul core was chosen as a material, a separate candidate could not be chosen for the finished item.
Fixed an issue with the "Soul Match" option of the "Blacksmith" when a ranged weapon was chosen as a base, a different weapon type would show up as a material.
Fixed an issues where the damage dealt by a Visitor was still visible even after setting it to "Hide" in the option "Damage display > Others".
Fixed an issue where players could not buy "Transformations" in the "Tea Room" if their saved data had been deleted, even if all conditions were met.
Various other minor fixes.
- The player will now gain more "proficiency" faster when using a weapon that is not as their highest proficiency leveled weapon.
- Some of the Dojo missions now require less Proficiency
- Lowered the health of Gaki and the power of some of their attacks.
- "Lowered the strength of a few overpowered attacks used by the following enemies:
- Buffed the HP of "Acolytes"
- Adjusted the recommended levels of some missions to more adequately reflect their perceived difficulty.
- When Gyuki chargees into the floodgates the horn will stab into it, and Gyuki's Jumping attacks etc. will no longer break the floodgate.
- Adjusted the defensive strength and the amount of health of Shimotsuma Rairen in "Pervading Waters"
- Improved the Homing for the hatchet skill "Arise"
- Reduced the wisdom requirement needed to release the Shifting skill "Murderous Strike"
- Made upward adjustments to Guardian Spirit Hyokucho's blessing " Medicine Burst" so that it would also affect Acolytes.
- However, the range of the blessing is nor capped from infinite range to 7 meters.
- Extended the distance at which Mujina can recognize gestures/
- Fixed an issue where the Divination Talisman does not enhance your compass correctly.
- Fixed an issue where all enemies would stop attacking at times.
- Fixed an issue where the switchglaive could perform a Ki pulse before successfully landing a grapple skill.
- Fixed an issue with the switchglaive where if the player performs an attack that is repelled, the player's following low stance strong attack would not hit properly under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the throwing skill of the hatchets did not hit enemies in the Yokai Realms
- Fixed an issue that caused the sword skill "Swift Step" to allow the player to fall of when used near cliffs.
- Fixed an issue where the two-sword skill "Random Slice" could be executed under certain circumstances even if it had not been acquired.
- Fixed an issue where the spear skill "Chidori" would have problems homing when used against certain enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Kusarigans skill "Foot Sweep" was being reflected off of walls.
- Fixed an issue where Gyuki's Yokai ability would not hit properly on some terrain.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the guardian spirits Shin-roku and Saoirse from buffing the player.
- Fixed an issue where switchglaive attacks from the Sohaya (human enemy) were not hitting properly under certain conditions.
- Fixed and issue where the player used Genbu's guardian spirit skill on Azai Nagamasa, Nagamasa would stop moving for a while.
- Fixed and issue where the Shuten Doji would step in the same direction over and over again repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where Magara Naotaka and Ryomen-sukuna would take a long time to fall back to the ground when they rose up into the air.
- Fixed an issue in all missions where a Nurikabe which attacked from long range would not attack the player until they were adjacent.
- Fixed an issue in the mission "The Mysterious One Night Castle" where the Lesser Umi-bozu in the riverbed would respawn.
- Fixed an issue in the mission "A Way Out" where enemies would be stuck in walls when performing a falling attack in particular areas.
- Fixed an issue in the mission "A Way Out" where destroying a specific object would not cause the bosst to flinch.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer during the mission "Corpses and Ice" where Mumyo would not follow the player.
- Fixed an issue in "The Frenzied Blaze" where the number of hair locks displayed on the mission selection screen is different from the number that can be obtained in the mission.
- Fixed an issue in the multiplayer of "Dream of the Strong" part of the mission "The Golder Castle", "Lady Osakabe" where even if her Ki meter was completely depleted she would still not fail.
- Fixed an issue in sub-mission "Song of the Yokai" where the player could not enter the battle area under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer during the mission "The Bravest of the Brave" after the mission was cleared if the host chose to "end mission" it would automatically do so for the visitor as well.
- Fixed an issue when using the save date of the online storage infinite "Glory"'s could be produced through "Donation"
- Fixed an issue where the player could receive 2 "Possessed Kodama Bowl" smithing texts.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, when the Soul Core effect "When the player health hits zero Yokai form will activate (Dark Realm)" applies the player would have odd behaviors like getting stuck in the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the Visitor's name display was not consistent with the chosen online option setting.
- Fixed an issue when while online, if the visitor's health bar is set to "Display if changed" the multiplayer partner's gauge could disappear.
- Various other minor fixes.