The Triumph of Tranquility Set
(2 Items) Ki Recovery (Unscathed) +5.0%
(3 Items) Melee Damage +3.0%
(4 Items) Increased Attack & Defense (Sword) +50
(5 Items) Active Skill Damage +10.0%
(5+ Items) Melee Damage (Unscathed) +12.0%
The Triumph of Tranquility is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Triumph of Tranquility Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Triumph of Tranquility Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: The Way of the Warrior: Veteran, The Way of the Warrior: Adept, Winds of Ruin
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Master Swordsman's Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, there are only 4 armor pieces called "Master Swordsman". The pieces do not have additional fixed effects.
- Bizen Kageyasu - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Robes - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Bracer - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Hakama - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Sandals - n/a
Notes & Builds
- This is one of the higher damage light armor sets in the game, and isn't a large investment in terms of equipment slots. At endgame it gains 12% more melee damage, putting above most set bonuses even before considering light armor's higher melee damage scores.
- Builds, tips and notes go here
For this set without smithing text it is 14 con and 16 skill as the guy below my post said.
But once the smithing text is provided to the smithy it is 7 con and 8 skill.
And the weapon is farmed from the same guy in the dojo it just drops seperately from the attire set. And another thing, they dont even have a link to this set just the dual sword version.
And it can be farmed in NG no need for any NG+s. Can be farmed in The way of the Warrior: Adept, and the next one later on as long as it is from Tsukahara Bokuden.
This wiki should just stay away from anything outside of fromsoft games as the info is wrong and sub par at best and there is clearly a bias as the operators can't handle any game outside of mindless R1 spam
The stat requirements for this are wrong. It's 14 constitution and 16 skill. That's a big difference.
Where can i find the Divine version of this Katana ? Or the Smithing Text for Bizen Kageyasu ?
Do I need to be in ng+ to farm the smithing texts or can I just farm ng?