Yokai Slayer is a Set in Nioh 2. The Yokai Slayer Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Yokai Slayer Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- There's a Medium version of this set: Yokai Annihilator
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: Sohaya enemies.
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Sohaya Garb to the Blacksmith
- Craft With:
- The Sohaya Deserter Garb has the same set bonus, but mixing that and the Sohaya Garb will not count for both.
- It is obtained from the Boons section in the shrine.
Either set has 5 armor pieces, the original set is called Sohaya Garb Armor while the downloadable set is called Sohaya Deserter. Both sets have the same fixed effects.
- Sohaya Garb Faceplate / Sohaya Deserter Ears - Ki (+x)
- Sohaya Garb Shawl / Sohaya Deserter Robes - Damage Taken vs Yokai (-%)
- Sohaya Garb Bracers / Sohaya Deserter Gauntlets - Damage Taken vs Yokai (-%)
- Sohaya Garb Hakama / Sohaya Deserter Hakama- Dash Ki Consumption (-%)
- Sohaya Garb Gaiters / Sohaya Deserter Greaves- Dash Ki Consumption (-%)
Notes & Builds
- This is a very solid and easily acquirable set early game, as Sohaya are common to fight throughout much of the game. If you downloaded the Sohaya Deserter Set from Feb. 5 to 28 2021, you gain access to the set and smithing text as soon as you hit your first shrine.