Purifying Presence is a Set in Nioh 2. The Purifying Presence Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Purifying Presence Information
Where to find
- Drops from:
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Wandering Shrine Maiden's Clothes is presented to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, the armor is called "Wandering Shrine Maiden Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Wandering Shrine Maiden's Headpiece - n/a
- Wandering Shrine Maiden's Gown - n/a
- Wandering Shrine Maiden's Bracers - n/a
- Wandering Shrine Maiden's Hakama - n/a
- Wandering Shrine Maiden's Shoes - n/a
Notes & Builds
- This is a offensively oriented version of the Servant of the Gods set
- In terms of end game damage this is below average even for 5 piece sets, especially considering three of it's bonuses are just melee damage vs. a specific enemy type (the most common enemy type, granted).
- Untouched Sacred Water is one of the more unique bonuses in the first tier. It, on average, gives you two more Sacred Water, which is one of the more useful usable items, and can easily fit in many builds. You can also gain double the effect with Servant of the Gods.