The Vicissitudes of Life is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Vicissitudes of Life Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Vicissitudes of Life Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- There's a Medium version of this set: Yokai Annihilator
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: The Viper's Sanctum (it's the set Saito Dosan uses)
- Set pieces drop and are rewarded from the Sub Mission: Hidetatsu's Dying Wish
- This set of armor can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Pit Viper's Robes and Smithing Text: Pit Viper's Garments to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces only, there are only 3 pieces of armor called "Pit Viper". The pieces don't have fixed effects.
- Transient Blade - n/a
- Coin Threader - n/a
- Pit Viper's Robes - n/a
- Pit Viper's Hakama - n/a
- Pit Viper's Shoes - n/a
Notes & Builds
- The first two bonuses are nice to enable a more aggressive playstyle.
- At endgaem, this set is above average in terms of melee damage, but requires you to use Poison first.