Appetite for Ascension Set
(2 Items) Gold Earned +5.0%
(3 Items) Amrita Earned +10.0%
(4 Items) Ki Recovery Speed +15.0%
(5 Items) Auto-Life Recovery (Amrita Absorption)
(5+ Items) Increased Attack (Amrita Absorption)
Appetite for Ascension is a Set in Nioh 2. The Appetite for Ascension Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
Appetite for Ascension Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from:
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Merchant's Attire to the Blacksmith.
- Dropped by Kamaitachi in "The Mysterious One Night Castle"
- Dropped by Saito Yoshitatsu in "The Point of No Return"
- Craft With:
This set has 5 armor pieces only, called "Merchant". The armor pieces don't have other fixed bonuses.
- Merchant's Headband - n/a
- Merchant's Robes - n/a
- Merchant's Bracers - n/a
- Merchant's Hakama - n/a
- Merchant's Greaves - n/a
Notes & Builds
- Builds, tips and notes go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
owl drops it in "the island of monsters" twilight mission as well, fwiw
How to get this set?