The Crime of Patricide is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Crime of Patricide Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Crime of Patricide Information
Where to find
- Drops from: Saito Yoshitatsu (Boss)
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Genryu's Armor is presented to the Blacksmith. This Smithing Texts is dropped by Saito Yoshitatsu in "The Point of No Return."smithing text: Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Genryu". The pieces do not have additional fixed effects.
- Udoto - n/a
- Genryu's Helmet - n/a
- Genryu's Cuirass - n/a
- Genryu's Gauntlets - n/a
- Genryu's Waistguard - n/a
- Genryu's Greaves - n/a
Notes & Builds
- The first effect is very important for any Yokai Shift focused build, and the second can get you to Yokai Shift faster, though a Pleiades effect is generally preferred.
- Melee Damage (Dark Realm) is too niche to rely on, and while Anima Bonus (Amrita Absorption) is nice to extend the use of Yokai Skills like Maelstrom, it's poor as a Anima Fill tool.
- Combining with Magatsuhi's Grace will allow the endgame bonus effect to be live more consistently, but other set bonuses can produce the same amount of damage with more relevant passives.