Saito Yoshitatsu Locations & Drops
- Found in Mission
- Found in Sub Mission
- Dual Guardian Spirit
- Set: The Crime of Patricide (Genryu's)
- Mortal Soul Core
- The Art of Combat: Dragon Claw
- The Art of Combat: Dragon Horn
- The Art of Combat: Dragon Fang
- Smithing text: Merchant’s Attire
- Smithing text: Genryu’s Armour
- Smithing text: Torch Spear
- Smithing text: Tengu’s Khakkara
- Smithing text: Rotten Rope Cutter
- Smithing text: Tsuchigumo Clawed Fists
- Smithing Text: Udoto
- Smithing Text: Weathered Bone & Bleached Twig
How to Beat Saito Yoshitatsu
Saito Yoshitatsu Boss Guide:
Saito Yoshitatsu is a shifting that can transform into two differnt Guardian Spirits like the player does. They use both a Long sword and Dual Swords while in their human form.
While they are human, try to stay at a medium distance and counter their attacks. When they perform the jump attack go in and deal as much damage as you can because this attack has a long recovery time. When they transform into Yokai you can use Items and Jutsu to deal damage from a distance. Wait for them to attack, run backwards use an Item and repeat. Once the yokai transformation breaks you will have an opportunity to perform a Grapple attack.
While they are transformed into Makami they will constantly run to your location. Dodge their three hit combo attack and then strike back. If they use their burst ability you can either try to counter burst or go away and use items from a distance.
While they are transformed into Kagewan they will stay at a medium distance and use the ranged three hit combo attack. You can parry all three attacks and then go in to deal some damage.
Attacks & Counters
|Jump Attack (Sword): While using their sword, they jump into the air and land with a powerful strike||Wait for them to land and then rush in to attack them. This is the best opportunity to deal damage|
|Grapple Attack (Sword): They will perform a quick grapple attack forward dealing high damage||Dodge left or right.|
|Three hit combo (Dual Swords): While using dual swords they will perform a quick but weak three hit combo.||You can parry this attack or dodge backwards|
|Imbue Lightning: They can imbue their dual swords with lighting damage.||Wait for the effect to wear off.|
Notes & Trivia
- The two guardian spirits they will use will be whichever two the player did not choose at the start of the game
- They are the protagonist’s twin
- Their appearance and gender will match that of your character