Devout Practitioner Set
(2 Items) Increased Attack and Defense (Splitstaff) +15
(3 Items) Life +250
(4 Items) Melee Damage +5.0%
(5 Items) Dodge Ki Consumption -15.0%
(6 Items) Life Recovery (Purification) 1000
(7 Items) Attack Bonus (Magic) A
(7+ Items) Mystic Dyad (Splitstaff)
Devout Practitioner is a Set in Nioh 2. The Devout Practitioner Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Devout Practitioner Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Set Requirements: (Halved and rounded down when forged or ethereal)
- Constitution: 18
- Skill: 19
- Constitution: 18
Where to find
- Drops from: Kukai (Boss)
- Smithing Text:
- Craft With: 2x Leather Platelet 3x Leather Cord 1x Fuki Veil 1x Konaki-Jiji Hair
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Kobo Dashi's". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Kobo Daishi's Hat- n/a
- Kobo Daishi's Stole- n/a
- Kobo Daishi's Sleevlets- n/a
- Kobo Daishi's Hakama- n/a
- Kobo Daishi's Gaiters - n/a
- Kobo Daishi's Kakkhara
- Kobo Daishi's Beads
Notes & Builds
- The most unique aspect of this set bonus is the largest Life Recovery (Purification) effect in the game at 1000. This is a significant amount of life at any stage of the game, and you can activate it four times with Spectral Swarm.
- The Attack bonus is really strong early game, but as you go trough the later stages of endgame the amount of attack you gain will be less significant to your overall damage. However, magic is a powerful stat in of itself, so it might be worth it just for that.
- The accessory makes this easy to use with other set bonuses
- The armor itself has resistance to lightning. Wearing all the armor will give you a base vs. Lightning of 26.0 before considering any of your other investments in lightning resistance.
Where do you get this smithing text?