Yokai Annihilator is a Set in Nioh 2. The Yokai Annihilator Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Yokai Annihilator Information
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- There's a Light version of this set: Yokai Slayer
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: Sohaya Enemies
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Sohaya Armor is presented to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 armor pieces only, called "Sohaya".
- Sohaya Mask - Ki (+x)
- Sohaya Cuirass - Damage Taken vs Yokai (-%)
- Sohaya Gauntlets - Damage Taken vs Yokai (-%)
- Sohaya Waistguard - Elemental Damage Taken (-%)
- Sohaya Greaves - Dash Ki Consumption (-%)
Notes & Builds
- This is a very solid and easily acquirable set early game, as Sohaya are common to fight throughout much of the game.