Dragon Ninja is a Set in Nioh 2. The Dragon Ninja Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X Items+); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Dragon Ninja Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Increased Drop Rate From: Ren Hayabusa
- Smithing Texts:
- Craft With:
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Hayabusa" Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Hayabusa Plated Headband- n/a
- Hayabusa Battle Robes- n/a
- Hayabusa Battle Gauntlets- n/a
- Hayabusa Battle Hakama- n/a
- Hayabusa Battle Greaves- n/a
- Dragon Sword
- Falcon Claws
Notes & Builds
- This is an exceptionally high damage set for the Sword or Fists, gaining 33% more melee damage if you use the set weapons, and the damage bonus is a sizable, but short duration 25% multiplier, facilitated by the Unlimited Shuriken effect.
- Other Ninjutsu based builds not using the sword or fists still gain much from this set, as you can use Rakansen Coins instead to activate the Attack Buff easily.
- Essentially Unlimited Shuriken just allows you to freely activate any effect that activates when you use or hit with ninjutsu. While the Rakansen Coin does functionally the same thing, Shuriken are cheaper, have significantly more range, have some stagger-ability and ki damage and actually activate Empowered Ninjutsu.
- In Dream of the Nioh, it gains access to Empowered Ninjutsu, a very powerful utility effect and damage multiplier. However, this requires you to more heavily invest in Ninjutsu Power, whereas previously the set is mostly agnostic towards it. This biases it towards the Falcon Claws since they naturally scale with Ninjutsu, though Transform Bonus Dexterity will allow the sword to benefit from the maximized damage.