|Your life remaining. When it reaches 0, you die.|
|Life (Special Effect)|
|Increases your maximum life by the amount listed.|
Life is a Secondary Stat in Nioh 2, as well as the name of a special effect that increases it. This page contains information regarding Life.
Your life remaining. When it reaches 0, you die.
Leveling up increases your life total no matter which stat you pick, but the amount of life you gain decreases every 100 levels (see the Level page for more details). Increasing Constitution and Stamina will also increase your Life, as well as the Life special effect, which can be tempered on certain Armor pieces and accessories, as well as found on soul cores
- The following equipment has fixed Life
- Principal Governer's Armor
- Elephant's Trunk Helmet
- Every Divine Grace
- Every Ethereal Grace with one exception
- The vast majority of Set Bonuses for Medium and Heavy Armor.
- Since most set bonuses outside have life as the first tier effect, with Set Bonus Requirements Reduced -1 you can combine one piece from several of them in order to gain a large amount of life.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!