|Gives a chance for a Ninjutsu items to remain unconsumed on use.|
Untouched Ninjutsu is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Untouched Ninjutsu Gives a chance for a Ninjutsu items to remain unconsumed on use.. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Untouched Ninjutsu Effects
- Gives a chance for a Ninjutsu items to remain unconsumed on use.
Equipment that grants Untouched Ninjutsu
- The following equipment has fixed Untouched Ninjutsu
- Master of Illusion Set (15%)
- Marici's Grace Set (15%)
- Omoikane's Grace Set (40% multiplicative Untouched Jutsu)
- Giant Toad Soul Core (1.5%-2.0%)
- The Dragon Ninja Set gives the ability to use an unlimited amount of Shuriken, but they will deal very little damage.
- The highest possible obtainable Untouched Ninjutsu is 81.5%:
- 15% (Master of Illusion Set Bonus)
- 15% (Marici's Grace Set Bonus)
- 10% (2 x 5% Accessories)
- 27.5% (5 x 5% inheritable per armor piece +10% familiarity Bonus)
- 8% (Scroll of the Damned)
- 6% (3 x 2% Giant Toad Soul Core)
Untouched Ninjutsu Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can’t have multiple giant toad soul cores on ate once. So remove .4 from the highest possible untouched ninjutsu.
Anyone know what accessory can be rerolled to get this?