|Increases damage dealt in proportion to the scale
of your Ki damage when performing a melee attack
against a winded enemy, grapple or Final Blow.
Finishing Flair is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Finishing Flair gives you more melee damage against winded enemies based on your ki damage. This Special Effect can only be acquired from Scrolls Set Bonuses.
Finishing Flair Effects
- Finishing Flair adds more melee damage against winded enemies based on the sum of your Ki damage Special effects, while final blows and grapples gain around 1.5 times the bonus damage from this effect.
- Any of the special effects that give you more Ki damage counts, but only if they would influence the specific attack you are doing. For example, Strong Attack Ki Damage would only increase the melee damage of strong attacks.
- At B- scaling (Typical for scrolls), you multiply the sum of your Ki damage status effects by .125 to calculate the melee damage you gain.
- At A scaling (Moonlight Flutist) you multiply it by .235.
- At AA scaling (Ninigi's Grace) you multiply by .27.
Equipment that grants Finishing Flair
- The following equipment has fixed Finishing Flair
Finishing Flair Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this effect stack