Item Drop Rate
|Increases the probability of enemies dropping items when defeated.|
Item Drop Rate is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Item Drop Rate Increases the probability of enemies dropping more items when defeated. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Item Drop Rate Effects
- Increases the probability of enemies dropping more items when defeated.
- ”Items” is all the things an enemy may drop, excluding money and soul cores, and including equipment.
- For example, if an enemy drops one Fire Amulet and one sword with low Item Drop Rate, it may drop two amulets and two swords with higher Item Drop Rate.
Equipment that grants Item Drop Rate
- The following equipment has fixed Item Drop Rate
Item Drop Rate Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This site hasn't been updated in a long time, specifically here. The pickaxe has a fixed drop rate modifier.