Empowered Onmyo Magic
|Grants you the Empowered Onmyo Magic status enhancement when you use an Onmyo Magic item.
This effect gives you a melee damage bonus based on your Onmyo Magic Power.
Dealing a certain amount of melee damage to enemies while this effect is active
will replenish the original Onmyo Magic item used.
Empowered Onmyo Magic is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Empowered Onmyo Magic Gives you a Melee Damage multiplier when you use a Onmyo magic item and gives you an opportunity to replenish that item. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Empowered Onmyo Magic Effects
- After using a Onmyo magic item, you gain a status effect that multiplies your melee damage based on your Onmyo Magic Power.
- At A rank (Grace of Tsukoyomi), the scaling starts at 2% of your Onmyo Magic Power until you reach 500. After that, the scaling also increases by 0.1% every 50 Onmyo Magic Power; for example at 500 Onmyo Magic power it would be a 10% multiplier, and at 1000 Onmyo Magic power it would be 30%.
- At B- (Onmyo Austerity+), the scaling starts at 1.5% and increases by ~0.1% every 50 points after 500.
- At B+ (The Honor in Harmony+), the scaling starts at 1.55% and increases by ~0.1% every 50 points after 500.
- It also highlights the item used in red if it is a jutsu you readied at the shrine. In that case, dealing melee damage to an enemy gradually fills the highlighted diamond, and fully filling it up while Empowered Onmyo is active will replenish the item used.
- The amount of damage required is based on the jutsu cost of the item.
Equipment that grants Empowered Onmyo Magic
- The following equipment has fixed Empowered Onmyo Magic
Empowered Onmyo Magic Notes
- One-legged Fury also contributes for the jutsu restoration effect.