|Increases elemental attack damage.|
Elemental Damage is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Elemental Damage Increases elemental attack damage.. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Elemental Damage Effects
- Increases elemental attack damage.
- This includes elemental damage (anything that shows up as a dark orange, blue or yellow number) from Yokai Abilites, weapons that are imbued with an Elemental Effect stat, equipped with the Elemental Arcana Custom Active skills, Elemental Talismans that cause a weapon to do bonus elemental damage such as Fire Talisman, Water Talisman, or Lightning Talisman and elemental damage done from Usable Items, Ninjutsu and Onmyo Magic attacks.
- This has no affect on Purity or Corruption damage types, the Damage Over Time dealt by the Scorch effect, or elemental damage done by Guardian Spirit Skills.
Equipment that grants Elemental Damage
- The following equipment has fixed Elemental Damage
Elemental Damage Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
- This is one of the Restricted Special Effects on Accessories. The following accessories can have this effect tempered on them: