|Adds the Purity element to your attacks, inflicting additional Ki damage based on your enemy's Purity resistance|
Imbue Purity is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Imbue Purity Adds the Purity element to your attacks, inflicting additional Ki damage based on your enemy's Purity resistance. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Imbue Purity Effects
- Adds the Purity element to your attacks.
- Your weapon becomes a Blessed Weapon, allowing you to Ki pulse after blocking an attack.
- Purified enemies take 50% more Ki damage and cannot apply any status enhancements to themselves.
Equipment that grants Imbue Purity
- Go to Blessed Weapons page to see equipment has fixed Imbue Purity
Imbue Purity Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.