Throwing Weapon Damage
|Increases the damage dealt by trowing weapons. This has no effect on the damage over time inflicted by effects such as Scorched or Poisoned|
Throwing Weapon Damage is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Throwing Weapon Damage Increases the damage dealt by trowing weapons. This has no effect on the damage over time inflicted by effects such as Scorched or Poisoned. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Throwing Weapon Damage Effects
- Increases the damage dealt by all types of Shuriken and Bombs, as well as Groundfire and the Explosive Arrow Scroll
- This has no effect on the damage over time inflicted by effects such as Scorched or Poisoned
- Essentially this is Shuriken & Kunai Damage and Bomb Damage all in one effect. This is additive with those effects (ie. it does the same thing at the same values)
Equipment that grants Throwing Weapon Damage
- The following equipment has fixed Throwing Weapon Damage
Throwing Weapon Damage Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does it apply on hatchets?
Anyone know if this is better than using Shuriken + Kunai damage up?