Damage Bonus (Anima)
|Increases your Damage in proportion to your accumulated amount of Anima.|
Damage Bonus (Anima) is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Attack Bonus (Anima) Increases your Attack in proportion to your accumulated amount of Anima.. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Attack Bonus (Anima) Effects
- Adds Melee Damage according to how much Anima you currently have filled.
- At A rank, it adds 0.7% more Melee Damage per 1 Anima until you reach 10 Anima (The base cap, equaling 7% more melee damage), then 1.0% per 1 anima until you reach 15 Anima (12% more melee damage), then finally 0.4% more melee damage from there on.
- Essentially, you benefit from increasing the Anima cap past 10 and keeping it filled but there are harsh diminishing returns past 15.
- In Yokai Shift, the bonus is based on how much Anima you had upon entering Yokai Shift.
Equipment that grants Attack Bonus (Anima)
Attack Bonus (Anima) Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.