Requires Skill of 150 or higher to take effect.
Ultimate Skill is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Ultimate Skill Extends your invulnerability period when performing a Ki pulse by dodging and allows for easier activation of the Ki pulse buffs. This Special Effect can only be found on scrolls.
Ultimate Skill Effects
- Extends your invulnerability period when performing a Ki pulse by dodging by 6 frames at 60 FPS.
- Ki Pulse: Earth, Man and Heaven will be activated from any ki pulse, and you no longer need to recover the maximum amount of Ki first.
Equipment that grants Ultimate Skill
- The following equipment has fixed Ultimate Skill
Ultimate Skill Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
- Combined with either a Blessed Weapon or Ultimate Strength one can practically block forever by activating ki pulsing in mid stance after blocking, activating Man's effect and removing Ki loss from the next blocked attack, and then utilizing Flux II to regain the lost Ki.
- Alternatively, you can Ki pulse in low stance and gain an even safer dodge that uses no Ki.