National Unity Set
(2 Items) Faster Sword of Meditation Activation
(3 Items) Damage Bonus (Enemies Defeated) B
(4 Items) Damage Taken -3.0%
(5 Items) Earn Amrita (Strong Attack) 30
(5+ Items) Active Skill Damage +13.0%
National Unity is a Set in Nioh 2. The National Unity Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
National Unity Information
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: Oda Nobunaga
- This set can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Conqueror's Armor to the blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, there are only 4 pieces of armor, called "Conqueror". The pieces do not have additional fixed effects.
- Jikkyu Mitsutada - n/a
- Conqueror's Cuirass - n/a
- Conqueror's Gauntlets - n/a
- Conqueror's Waistguard - n/a
- Conqueror's Greaves - n/a
Notes & Builds
- The amrita bonus isn't to make you level up faster, it's to activate amrita absorption effects such as Oda's own guardian spirit Tengen Kujaku and Life Recovery (Amrita Absorption). This is best used with strong attacks that do many attacks quickly, such as with the Fists or Splitstaff. It's essentially a free Extraction Talisman, which is used often because of how powerful the previously mentioned effects are. It also has applications in Yokai shift, allowing you to easily activate Charged attacks to stagger and deal heavy damage to enemies.
- Faster Sword of Meditation activation allows you to use that attack in many situations where you are only allowed one attack, giving a large damage increase over other options.
Bonuses seem to be wrong: (AVG LVL ??) For listed values. 2:Faster sword of Meditation Activation 3:Damage Bonus (Enimies Defeated) 4:Damage Taken -3.0% 5:Melee Damage +5% Gain Amrita (Strong Attack)