Righteous Strategist is a Set in Nioh 2. The Righteous Strategist Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Righteous Strategist Information
Where to find
- Drops from:
- Smithing Text: Smithing Text: Justice Ministry Armor
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Justice Ministry Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Justice Ministry White Hood - n/a
- Justice Ministry Cuirass - n/a
- Justice Ministry Gauntlets - n/a
- Justice Ministry Waistguard - n/a
- Justice Ministry Greaves - n/a
- Tsuruga Masamune & Hocho Toshiro - n/a
Notes & Builds
- It's a light armor set focused on generic melee damage, with Yokai Shift as the back up plan for survivability. Throughout the game, this is one of the highest amounts of melee damage you can get in a set bonus, and outside of moon shadow, it can work with any weapon. The main issue with the set is it isn't very efficient in terms of what you are getting out of it vs. the amount of equipment it costs; it has six tiers of bonuses but only really 2 relevant effects (Melee damage and Amrita Gauge Charge)