Servant of the Gods Set
(2 Items) Untouched Sacred Water 35.0%
(3 Items) Damage Taken vs. Yokai -3.0%
(4 Items) Life Recovery (Purification) 196
(5 Items) Damage Taken vs Yokai -5.0%
(5+ Items) Counter Yokai Tactics B-
Servant of the Gods is a Set in Nioh 2. The Servant of the Gods Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Servant of the Gods Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- This Armor has different piece names for male and female
- Remember: Helping other players do low-level missions will drop gear your level, so you can get starter sets with high level properties.
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: The Viper's Sanctum
- Smithing Text: Smithing Text: Servant of the Gods
- Craft With:
This set has 5 armor pieces, the female pieces are called "Shrine Maiden", while the male pieces are called "Shinto Priest".
- Shrine Maiden's Headpiece or Shinto Priest's Headgear - n/a
- Shrine Maiden's Gown or Shinto Priest's Hunting Garb - n/a
- Shrine Maiden's Sleeves or Shinto Priest's Sleeves - n/a
- Shrine Maiden's Hakama or Shinto Priest's Hakama - n/a
- Shrine Maiden's Shoes or Shinto Priest's Shoes - n/a
Notes & Builds
- This is a defensively oriented version of the Purifying Presence set.
- This is interesting as the only Light Armor set bonus primarily based around defensive effects. Because the damage reduction is multiplicative with other forms of that effect, you want to maximize the amount of Damage Taken vs. Yokai you have. Using with Suzaku and Ho-oh as a secondary will give you an additional 11.5%, and you can combine this with First of the Four Guardians for another 6%. It can also be rolled on accessories and soul cores, and can be inherited on to Yokai Weapons, for a total of ~-30% damage taken vs. Yokai.
- Untouched Sacred Water is one of the more unique bonuses in the first tier. It, on average, gives you two more Sacred Water, which is one of the more useful usable items, and can easily fit in many builds. You can also gain double the effect with Purifying Presence.