Ii, the Red Demon is a Set in Nioh 2. The Ii, the Red Demon Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Ii, the Red Demon Information
Where to find
- Drops from:
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Red Demon Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Red Demon Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Red Demon Helmet - n/a
- Red Demon Cuirass - n/a
- Red Demon Gauntlets - n/a
- Red Demon Waistgaurd - n/a
- Red Demon Greaves - n/a
- Red Demon Spear
Notes & Builds
- This is one of two light-armor spear sets in the game (along with Master of Spears). Unlike Master of Spears however, this set is a more rounded set; as opposed to specialization in Thrust damage.
- The +set bonus is very useful to add more raw damage to attacks
- It is possible to temper Imbue Fire on the set spear (or using Fire Talismans/Amulets), as well as adding scorch accumulation on the weapon or on accessories, in order to maximize the Melee Damage vs Scorched Enemies bonus.
- While a light armor piece, it is one of the light armor pieces that can achieve an A rank in both Agility and Toughness. It is only however feasible when getting the Crest Protection of the Ii Clan (which offers bonus melee damage and bonus toughness per piece of Red Demon armor); and having enough Stamina, if one of the pieces of armor is replaced for a heavier one.