Blood of the Yokai
Grants you the Blood of the Yokai status enhancement
Blood of the Yokai is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Blood of the Yokai Grants a stacking Anima charge bonus based on hitting with a Yokai Ability. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Blood of the Yokai Effects
- Grants you the Blood of the Yokai status enhancement each time you hit an enemy with a Yokai Ability.
- Each Yokai Ability can only give you one stack per activation.
- This effect can stack up to 5 times. The higher this number gets, the faster you earn Anima.
- While this effect is active, spending Anima will also give fill the Amrita Gauge in proportion to the amount of Anima Spent.
- For every 1 Anima spent, you gain .4 Amrita Gauge. This effect does not increase based on your Stack Count.
Equipment that grants Blood of the Yokai
Blood of the Yokai Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.