Blood of the Yokai
Grants you the Blood of the Yokai status enhancement
Blood of the Yokai is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Blood of the Yokai Grants a stacking Anima charge bonus based on hitting with a Yokai Ability. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Blood of the Yokai Effects
- Grants you the Blood of the Yokai status enhancement each time you hit an enemy with a Yokai Ability.
- Each Yokai Ability can only give you one stack per activation.
- This effect can stack up to 5 times. The higher this number gets, the faster you earn Anima.
- Each stack adds 10.0% to Anima Charge, for a total to 50.0% more Anima Charge.
- While this effect is active, spending Anima will also give fill the Amrita Gauge in proportion to the amount of Anima Spent.
- For every 1 Anima spent, you gain .4 Amrita Gauge. This effect does not increase based on your Stack Count.
Equipment that grants Blood of the Yokai
- The following equipment has fixed Blood of the Yokai
Blood of the Yokai Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
ive tried it, the anima charge effect is not as good as one might think, as long as you have anima gain on purified enemy + confused enemy, you will have enough anima generation, all these % based effects are worthless based on my testing. you can get this combination really easy without any grinding by using the imperial ward set alongside the otakemaru soul core. the best set one can use for dream of the demon and up is probably full imperial ward with ho oh as spirit, the 3 soul cores would be otakemaru, ippon datara and gozuki, one of those 3 needs cost -1 tho. you wanna have 99 in magic using the splittstaff as weapon. use guardian spirit talismans to apply confusion, thunder or water familiar to apply confusion, while both these are active you will have more anima generation than you will with this super endgame set.
SO much time wrecking enemies in DotN after having farmed this amazing Set bonus. The Anima Bonus is insane.
But then again, I don't totally suck at the game so that might have something to do with it.
So much time wasted farming this piece of garbage. the anima bonus is absolute trash