|When switching from a weapon imbued with an element to another,
the weapon you are switching to will inherit the element of your previous weapon.
This also extends the duration of your weapon's elemental imbuement.
Elemental Transmission is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Elemental Transmission allows you to maintain elemental imbuement when switching weapons. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Elemental Transmission Effects
- When switching from a weapon imbued with an element to another, the weapon you are switching to will inherit the element of your previous weapon. This also extends the duration of your weapon's elemental imbuement.
- Specifically, any effect where the time remaining is shown on the stance wheel counts; weapons with an imbued element as a special effect or the elemental arcana custom active skills do not receive this bonus, but using Fiery Reinforcement, any elemental talisman including purification, or the poison/paralysis broths will.
- Although the description states that Elemental Transmission extends the duration of the elemental imbuement, this is not the case. When switching weapons while an imbuement is active, whether from a Talisman or Oni-bi, the duration of the imbuement will not be extended. This is most likely a bug.
Equipment that grants Elemental Transmission
- The following equipment has fixed Elemental Transmission
Elemental Transmission Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!