|Grants you the Empowered Ninjutsu status enhancement when you use a Ninjutsu item.
This effect gives you a melee damage bonus based on you Ninjutsu Power.
Dealing a certain amount of melee damage to enemies while this effect is active
will replenish the original Ninjutsu item used.
Empowered Ninjutsu is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Empowered Ninjutsu Gives you a Melee Damage multiplier when you use a Ninjutsu item and gives you an opportunity to replenish that item. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Empowered Ninjutsu Effects
- After using a Ninjutsu item, you gain a status effect that multiplies your melee damage based on your Ninjutsu Power.
- At A (Marici's Grace) rank, the scaling starts at 2% of your Ninjutsu Power until you reach 500. After that, the scaling also increases by 0.1% every 50 Ninjutsu Power; for example at 500 Ninjutsu power it would be a 10% multiplier, and at 1000 Ninjutsu power it would be 30%.
- At B+ (Master of Illusion+/Dragon Ninja+), the scaling starts at 1.55% and increases by ~0.1% every 50 points after 500.
- It also highlights the item used in red if it is a jutsu you readied at the shrine. In that case, dealing melee damage to an enemy gives fills the highlighted diamond, and fully filling up will replenish the item used, if you fill it up before the damage boost expires.
- The amount of damage required is based on the jutsu cost of the item.
Equipment that grants Empowered Ninjutsu
- The following equipment has fixed Empowered Ninjutsu
Empowered Ninjutsu Notes
- One-legged Fury also contributes for the jutsu restoration effect.