|Adds the Corruption element to your attacks, inflicting additional Ki damage based on your enemy's Corruption resistance.|
Imbue Corruption is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Imbue Corruption Adds the Corruption element to your attacks, inflicting additional Ki damage based on your enemy's Corruption resistance.. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Imbue Corruption Effects
- Adds the Corruption element to your attacks.
- Your weapon becomes a Yokai Weapon, gaining a sentience gauge that increases damage when full, and the ability to use Soul Cores as Soul Matching material.
- Corrupted enemies take 35% more Ki damage, and the attacker gains the Ki lost through this effect.
Equipment that grants Imbue Corruption
- See Yokai Weapons for every weapon with fixed Imbue Corruption
Imbue Corruption Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.