Damage bonus (Unarmored)
|Increases the damage you deal in proportion to how little armor you have equipped.|
Damage bonus (Unarmored) is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Damage bonus (Unarmored) Increases the damage you deal in proportion to how many many armor slots are unequipped (accessories not included). Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Damage bonus (Unarmored) Effects
- Increases the all damage you deal in proportion to the less armor you have equipped.
- A- Rank, No armor equipped: ~12% damage bonus.
A- Rank, 1 piece equipped: ~9.7% damage bonus.
A- Rank, 2 pieces equipped: ~5.7% damage bonus.
A- Rank, 3 pieces equipped ~2.7% damage bonus.
A- Rank, 4 pieces equipped: ~1.4% damage bonus.
A- Rank, 5 pieces equipped: 0% bonus damage.
Equipment that grants Damage bonus (Unarmored)
- The following equipment has fixed Damage bonus (Unarmored)
- Can be found or tempered into Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons, or Gloves. Inheritable can be found on Gloves.
Damage bonus (Unarmored) Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.
- Affects Melee, Active Skills, Items, Ninjutsu, Onmyo, and Ranged Weapons.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I’m still confused. It gives me the same bonus no matter how much armor I have on, I feel like it’s based off of how much armor weight you are equipped with in proportion to how much you can carry but idk lol
I'm also wondering the same thing. Is it how little in terms of weight or how little you actually have equip (armor slots, ect.).
Does "how little armor you have equipped" refer to equipment weight or do you actually have to not be wearing armor at all to benefit from it?
Is it just primary weapons that get this effect, or can ranged weapons and accessories get it.