Increases the damage dealt
with a specific Active Skill in a specific stance
when it is the only active skill set to that stance
Singular Mastery is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Singular Mastery "Increases the damage dealt with a specific Active Skill in a specific stance when it is the only Active Skill set to that stance". Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Singular Mastery Effects
- The in-game description of the passive effect is misleading.
- While in a stances that has one active skill set in the skill customization screen, ALL active skills done gain a melee damage increase, including grapples and final blows.
- Furthermore, the game only checks what stance the player is in when the move hits. That mean any active skill the player does can gain this bonus no matter what stance they originated from, provided the player switches stances before the attack connects.
Equipment that grants Singular Mastery
- The following equipment has fixed Singular Mastery
Singular Mastery Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.